Choosing a new computer monitor *HELP*

Aye guys I just need a bit of help choosing a new computer monitor. The one I have now is outdated and doesnt even have an HDMI port. And considering I know nothing about computers in general would anyone be able to help me out? I'd like it to be at least a 20" screen and it must be able to hook up to my PS3 with an HDMI cord. And hopefully around $150. Thanks!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Just buy a TV. I use my 32" for my monitor as most new tv's have HDMI and all. Bestbuy and Walmart always has some 19" - 24" ones on sale.

Wouldent a monitor be a bit cheaper though? Hell isnt a 20 in tv and a 20 in monitor pretty much the same? Plus I know sometimes when you plug computers into a tv the picture is all off (size wise).

Nothing for now...

Nothing for now...

i dig,,

i never had any problem with my asus moniters. i have that same model in the 27 inch ... if you watch a youtube video on how to set the adjusments perfectly that look fantastic

Pixel wise, a monitor will probably be better but since I didn't have a TV at the time, I figured I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone and just buy a tv with HDMI ports. It's worth it in my opinion. Hook it up to a cable box and you're all set! Also, watching 720/1080/blurays from the computer on the tv is nice. But then again, you can do the same with a monitor, lol. Either way, I think a tv is just more convenient.

Archived