Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

Building your own woofer is way over my head, but props for all the work (and research behind it.)

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Did you grab the gasket that will work for the sub as well? It looks good. I think the soft parts were a good choice.

Yep got that too. Will clean up the lip where all the excess GOOP seeped out and is scratched up from the wire-wheel, so thats cool.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I saw the pics, it's still hard to believe that this is finished. I expected to see my father that abandoned me when I was 2 before I expected to see this done. (yes, I have a morbid sense of humor)

My version would be, I expected my father who has berated me about not being good enough since he essentially walked out on when I was 4 tell me I had finally done something cool and impressive.

Told my dad at the bowl last night about the whole thing and how long it's taken me including all the science/engineering behind it and that I've gotten about 150,000 views online and the face he made was a "meh/10" face at best.

Which is the best compliment I've gotten from him in all 19 years so :good:

(agreed on a morbid sense of humor)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

PS: I may or may not be wiring up a short test/demo thing as we speak, and I may or may not irresponsibly stay up way too late despite having work at 5am tomorrow just so the video is up for you guys tomorrow when you all wake up while I'm away.

I missed Alan.

PSS: The video may or may not be uploading right now, and it may or may not be pretty badass given it being the first play of all time and the set-up I was running.

I missed Alan.

Archived