Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

Way to let us down.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Come on. Get it done. Major case of blue balls

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

it's been done lol

oh shit I never posted the videos lol

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooops

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Sorry guys, school's been unreal. No time to be on here nearly as much, 21 credits is a real bitch.

As far as the woofer goes it was pretty much sitting since I finished it back in July. The only real thing that's happened is the new cleaning lady mopped too close to it and must have gotten some cleaning stuff on it because the bottom plate acid flash rusted like crazy.

Caught it early enough, sanded it a whole bunch, used klean strip prep and etch then primed it white with rustoleum. Haven't put the top coat on yet, guess I might just use the same grey from the top plate.

Other than that not much happening with it, I'm doing a large-piece restoration on the chevelle, rust was much worse than I thought, hope to finish by january when I get some time during winter break. So once it's done then the woofer setup will go in.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry for bringing up such an old post but this thing is sweet! I'm looking for my own neo motors now!

No problem man, good luck hope you find them. I wonder if the price of neo has come down at all over the last 3 years since I bought mine.

I missed Alan.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just read this entire build, and I have to say holy shit.

Truly takes the term "Built not bought" to a whole new level, cant wait to see the restoration of the chevelle!

The whole thing?

I feel bad lol I know about half the pages are filled with less than progressive arguments lol, but I'm definitely impressed if so lol.

I keep meaning to come back and reorganize the pictures into a few successive posts but I never have much free time these days, but hopefully I can do it soon. Honestly I just wish I could delete all the annoying and useless bickering posts peppered throughout the 122* (with this post) pages lol, but I guess it tells its own story in a way; the story of how much a PITA this thing was to decide the next step on :D

And thanks; life has definitely been making this restoration a challenge to say the least; but I'm getting close finally. I miss it so bad, the only thing keeping me going is the fact that the longer it takes the more of a relief it'll be once its finally done lol

I missed Alan.

Just read this entire build, and I have to say holy shit.

Truly takes the term "Built not bought" to a whole new level, cant wait to see the restoration of the chevelle!

The whole thing?

I feel bad lol I know about half the pages are filled with less than progressive arguments lol, but I'm definitely impressed if so lol.

I keep meaning to come back and reorganize the pictures into a few successive posts but I never have much free time these days, but hopefully I can do it soon. Honestly I just wish I could delete all the annoying and useless bickering posts peppered throughout the 122* (with this post) pages lol, but I guess it tells its own story in a way; the story of how much a PITA this thing was to decide the next step on :D

And thanks; life has definitely been making this restoration a challenge to say the least; but I'm getting close finally. I miss it so bad, the only thing keeping me going is the fact that the longer it takes the more of a relief it'll be once its finally done lol

Yessir the whole thing, just couldnt stop lmao. Most of it went wayy over my head but I appreciate the detail and determination!

Looking forward to updates!

Archived