Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

p71Ol9I.jpg

AmKLF6a.jpg

The lip of the spider landing from the spacing ring had to be removed to give me the exact fitment I needed to avoid coil rub. Made for a lot of plastic dust, and sanding, and more plastic dust. Just a shit ton of plastic dust.

ty69Y6l.jpg

cak8iMT.jpg

Ok1s38h.jpg

Mp9Rl9M.jpg

ICQRo6O.jpg

Cutting went a little uneven but at least I got most of it off pretty cleanly

VAo1GHe.jpg

Sanded with 80 grit to fully level it down while leaving a rough surface for the glue.

Wire wheel brushed the basket rim for the cone lip at 11:30pm, but my neighbors can fuck off I have 14 months into the project and was determined to get the spiders glued tonight, plus those kids they have scream all fuckin day so I owe them.

ejXlqul.jpg

NLU1Gw7.jpg

anbwrpb.jpg

5lQZPAf.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

SOOOOOO CLOOOSEEEE

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

This looks so much better than the first one..SOOO much better

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

so fucking close!

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

I only have enough clamps for 2 of the cone lips at a time, so sorry to say it probably won't be done until sunday. Just because I need to have them clamped for about 24 hours each.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Bad ass.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Love the progress - but in regard to you removing the lip interfering with the spider, it looks like the voice coil cap in your Neo wasn't covered at all and with all that dust I'm more the certain something got in there. Had you already thought of this?

I would guess he probably just blew it out..its just plastic

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Love the progress - but in regard to you removing the lip interfering with the spider, it looks like the voice coil cap in your Neo wasn't covered at all and with all that dust I'm more the certain something got in there. Had you already thought of this?

I would guess he probably just blew it out..its just plastic

Still lol

Chris is right. It was just plastic. I gave the whole thing a cleaning after that anyway, I needed to before I cut that ring, but it would have been wasted time masking it off so I just got it all done as fast as possible. Trust me plastic dust is the last thing I'm worried about it would get blown right out of the gap anyway even if there was any left, but I'm more worried about alignment and whatnot, so we'll just have to wait and see until I get it on power.

I missed Alan.

Archived