Sonic Electronix

is it possible to order speakers from a comp set without actually ordering a whole set? I want to get T2 5.25 comps but I have no need for any of the crossovers or half of the tweeters but I haven't seen any way to get just woofers.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Hi Bassfreake,

With this particular set we don't sell the woofers separate. There are some manufacturers that do sell their woofers separate from the rest of the component set, however Rockford Fosgaate doesn't appear to do so. Hope this helps, I did some searching and wasn't able to find the woofer available either. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to help you out.

Here is a link to the product page:
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_24263_Rockford-Fosgate-T252-S.html

Edited by SonicHD

468x60-forum-banner.jpg
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 5.3L w/ Brutus 1700W, NVX 4 Chan, L7 Subs, Sony Deck & Alpine Speaks
Sonic Electronix Articles by Harry Donihue --> CLICK

ok thanks I was afraid of that was just crossing my fingers hoping that since the tweeters and the crossovers both are sold seperately that there might be a chance that I would be able to get the woofers seperately too and I just missed it somehow lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log