: The Purge - What would you do if all crime were legal once a year?

download all the shit I wanted................oh wait, too late.

But seriously? ABSOLUTELY rob a corrupt CEO, and jack the RUSNAK car dealership here in cali.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I would go with some friends, jack a few U-haul trucks, rob the local audio stores of amps, h/u's, and crossovers. Then after the 12 hours start selling it all on CL/ebay/CaCo/ect since it would legally be ours... Unless possession of stolen goods applies even if the crime was committed during the crime free spree.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

I would beat my step sons sperm donor to death with my bare hands and bury him in the forest behind my house. Then I would dig him up on all the following purges and beat him to death again. Other than that I would stay home and pick all the idiots off who tryed to loot my house.

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

I would make a few retarded people disappear and make my life a HELL of a lot easier to deal with daily life :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

by the way.. all you guys say steal and kill but when someone post about getting stuff stolen(or someone gets shot) you bitch and call thief's low lifes and worthless.. wouldnt that make you the same? just because there is no law against it. it doesn't mean its okay to do it.. bunch of hypocrites you are

no wonder we have stupid laws. people don't have common sense

1. I would ride a bike with out a seat

2. Lots of hookers and blow

3. Movie hop

4. Steal lots of froyo

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

by the way.. all you guys say steal and kill but when someone post about getting stuff stolen(or someone gets shot) you bitch and call thief's low lifes and worthless.. wouldnt that make you the same? just because there is no law against it. it doesn't mean its okay to do it.. bunch of hypocrites you are

no wonder we have stupid laws. people don't have common sense

Truth right here. Just because somethings legal does not mean its right.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived