: The Purge - What would you do if all crime were legal once a year?

by the way.. all you guys say steal and kill but when someone post about getting stuff stolen(or someone gets shot) you bitch and call thief's low lifes and worthless.. wouldnt that make you the same? just because there is no law against it. it doesn't mean its okay to do it.. bunch of hypocrites you are

no wonder we have stupid laws. people don't have common sense

You act like this is serious.

If this were real I'd be holing up so the looters don't get me.

But as it stands, it's not real and we are all brain dumping some ridiculous stuff. Don't get upset over something that didn't and won't happen lol

I'd pay the Federal Reserve a visit.

This. Maybe also pull a fight club.

But in reality maybe beat the people down that make stupid ass movies like this. Or the people who fuck up comic book, book, video game, history characters in their stupid sad attempt to "make money" regardless of how it ruins the actual story or history. I understand it's a new movie and a retake but if you start making shit up make up your fucking character.

Just watched X-Men first class

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'd pay the Federal Reserve a visit.

This. Maybe also pull a fight club.

But in reality maybe beat the people down that make stupid ass movies like this. Or the people who fuck up comic book, book, video game, history characters in their stupid sad attempt to "make money" regardless of how it ruins the actual story or history. I understand it's a new movie and a retake but if you start making shit up make up your fucking character.

Just watched X-Men first class

Biggest unexplained plot flaw in that movie. In Wolverine, Xavier is bald, older, and walking. Yet he is shot in the back and becomes paralyzed in first class? When he still has hair and it is clearly supposed to be before the time that wolverine is discovered?

Steal a GT-R.... Naked.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

1. I would ride a bike with out a seat

2. Lots of hookers and blow

3. Movie hop

4. Steal lots of froyo

ride a bike with out a seat? i guess we know what way you lean now....

dildo%2Bbike.jpg

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived