: The Purge - What would you do if all crime were legal once a year?

Jay-walk like a motherfucker.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Drive up to md and steal carbons si then head to lowes steal a few sheets of mdf and finish his damn wall myself.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Drive up to md and steal carbons si then head to lowes steal a few sheets of mdf and finish his damn wall myself.

:rofl: hahaha!!!

I'd pay the Federal Reserve a visit.

This. Maybe also pull a fight club.

But in reality maybe beat the people down that make stupid ass movies like this. Or the people who fuck up comic book, book, video game, history characters in their stupid sad attempt to "make money" regardless of how it ruins the actual story or history. I understand it's a new movie and a retake but if you start making shit up make up your fucking character.

Just watched X-Men first class

Biggest unexplained plot flaw in that movie. In Wolverine, Xavier is bald, older, and walking. Yet he is shot in the back and becomes paralyzed in first class? When he still has hair and it is clearly supposed to be before the time that wolverine is discovered?

Yes, just so many flaws and mistakes that piss me off. My brother told me if I wanted the original story line to read the comics. And it got me to thinking...if you want to make shit up, throw characters completely out of timeline, mess up powers, make humans have powers and characters portrayed by black actors...make up your own movie with characters. Also sad how every movie is just a remake now...not too many original screenplays getting a chance.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah, this is the most incriminating thread on the forum.

I'd lock n load and wait for looters. And aim them towards the house across the street to my "Gun Control" fanatic neighbors.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Go say hello to the WBC?

With one of these?

US_Army_M1A1_Abrams_main_battle_tank.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Archived