Finally got this video to work, little demonstration of the smd guages in action.

It's not a new video sorry I just finally got it to work right!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Great work man cant wait to see the new subs and box when its all in.

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Coming Soon!!!

In the doors 6 6.5 pwx's and 4 ft1's

4 skar vvx 15s walled

amps ct sounds 125.4

and a crescendo 3500

singer 270 amp alt

3 xs d3100

Thanks man, I cant wait either, just have to save up a bit more!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Thanks man, I cant wait either, just have to save up a bit more!

Yea man it will be worth it. Are you still going to go with the lvl4's?

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Coming Soon!!!

In the doors 6 6.5 pwx's and 4 ft1's

4 skar vvx 15s walled

amps ct sounds 125.4

and a crescendo 3500

singer 270 amp alt

3 xs d3100

Well they will be dc for sure, the plan is lvl 4's :)

haha buying new subs is always exciting....paying for them not so much ;)

The console came out pretty good, if I could do it again I would wrap it insted of bedliner, only because where I am it gets well over 100 degrees in the cab and I dunno if it's the brand I used or what but it melts enough to stick to my nice leather seats and stuff :( So the new box is not going to be fully bedlined that's for sure!

I used rock-it liner for the first coat then needed more and used duplicolor, wich could have been my problem. Rock-it liner requires you to mix in an activator right before you use it, and the duplicolor did not.

Archived