I've been searching for a high output alternator for my 06 Kia spetra5. Mechman said they don't offer one for my car. I have no extra room to add on alternators and the alternator is also the tensioner for the belt. If anyone knows of somewhere I could get an OE fit high output alternator please help me out. thanks.

Yeah I saw bad feedback on that after I looked it up. I just can't find anywhere that offers it. I need somewhere that would rebuild one I guess.

• 3 months later...

Try tennys out of Florida

I hope that was a joke.

Op, where ever you go, don't go tenny.

LMFAO.

Still funny, perhaps funnier now.

idk if you found an alt or not but here is a place im looking at for my KIA http://www.qualitypowerauto.com/catalog.php?item=341

Gravedigger ftw

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

YOu can always get a used one from a local junkyard, and then take it to a local remanufacturing shop and have them rebuild/upgrade it. I mean, do that in reverse.. Find a local remanufacturing shop, see if they can upgrade your stock alt, and then go to a junkyard and have the original rebuilt/upgraded.. uhhg, it's Monday, i'm sure you see what I am saying..smh

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Archived