Good Head-Unit for under $100???

Anyone know a good head-unit for under $100? My build is about to start but all I need to order is a new head-deck (considering mine is still stock). So if you could take a moment to find something for me that would be awesome.

Things that you might need to know---

-Must be able to plug in an iPod touch and I NEED to be able to select my songs through my iPod and not the unit

-It's going in a 1994 Pontiac Gran Prix

-I have aftermarket Pioneer 6x9s in the back and....well stock.... door speakers. (Not sure if that matters)

Basically I've been spending the past 6 months looking up on amps and woofers and never thought to learn about installing a new head-deck haha. So like I said if you can help me at all or tell me stuff I should look out for that would be awesome. Thanks!

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

Thanks for the suggestions. Considering I know new to nothing that would work out great haha. What should I do about a kit for wiring? Or do I even need one?

Nothing for now...

Thanks for the suggestions. Considering I know new to nothing that would work out great haha. What should I do about a kit for wiring? Or do I even need one?

free installation accessories ftw wire harness, adapter plate, and antenna adapter from sonic electronix

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Maybe get a Metra kit for the stock plug and then solder it wire for wire into the supplied JVC harness.

Alright will look into it

free installation accessories ftw wire harness, adapter plate, and antenna adapter from sonic electronix

I'm a bit confused on what you're saying lol but I think I understand.

Nothing for now...

Archived