How do I get some more DeeBeez? My 10 right now gets at least 140....(sarcasm)

Oh! An how do I get that 18+ All Access? :D

How do I get some more DeeBeez? My 10 right now gets at least 140....(sarcasm)

Oh! An how do I get that 18+ All Access? :D

Contibute to the forum with real posts and get a gooed amoutn I beleive over 750 is minimum but they have been hesitent on new 18+ people. Become a subscribing member, 18+ request thread is in member sonly lounge. DON'T start a thread about it outside of the lounge.

I would do forward sealed off because it looks best IMO.

Hey man send me a PM so I don't have to come find this thread when I start messing with sketchup. Give me your dims and what you want. Thanks.

Chris, would you be interested in helping me design a t-line for an X-18? :peepwall:

//end thread jack lol

yeah, I have basic knowledge but am no guru lol I just followed basic rules when designing mine and it worked great for 1 -10 imo.. I have been reading on tapered lines and really want to try one out when I get some leftover mdf. Sorry op..ill stop blowing up your thread.

• Like 1

Also gonna ask you guys about some wire options. I currently have Audiopipe 1/0 CCA power wire and Big3, but I plan on buying all new 1/0 OR 2/0, depending on if I need it. First question, could I just use another 100ft of the Audiopipe for another run of pos/neg to dual inputs on my amp? Or do I need OFC?

Do OFC, and for batteries check out the Dekas I linked, they are jsut as good as much more expensive AGM's, I beleive they are actually the platinum or top line napas,,,iirc

I ordered it an hav it installed. :D it's a nice battery man thanks for the reference! Now I need to find a small battery for the trunk...