CE Auto Electric Supply

2 AWG Big 3 Upgrade Kits, Charging System Upgrade Kits, Add-A-Battery Kits, etc. - 20% OFF for SMD Members!

ALL 2 AWG Big 3 Upgrade Kits, Charging System Upgrade Kits, Battery Relocation Kits, Add-A-Battery Kits, and REAL Amp Kits are ON SALE! Shown here is one of our Add-A-Battery Kits:

Add-A-BatteryKit_sm2.jpg

(CLICK to see Full Size Image)

Now, I haven't added the details to the web site, but they will all be listed at 10% OFF in the beginning of June. SMD Members can buy ANY of these kits at 15% OFF! [Yes this is in lieu of the normal SMD Member Discount.]

Keep in mind, all of our kits include:

- True, full AWG specification, Oxygen Free Copper cable

- SUPER Heavy Duty tin plated copper eyelets

- The Highest Quality Components that we can find - we simply will NOT use the cheap stuff

- A full complement of the Highest Quality US Made Grade 5 hardware

- Complete step-by-step instructions in full color

Basically, when you buy any of our kits, once you open the box, you have EVERY single thing you need to successfully install it with normal, everyday tools. You don't need to ask a buddy, start a thread, call a friend, or spend hours asking questions. We've taken the guesswork out of the installation and our kits WORK - we guarantee it!

This sale will run through the 15th of June!

FAQ

Q. How do I get the discount on your web site?

A. You can't. Here's the easiest way to get the deal . . . Do your shopping via the shopping cart. Instead of checking out via the shopping card, do a screen shot of the cart, showing its contents. Then, email that to me at [email protected] with your PayPal email address. IE - hey, this is meade916 from the SMD forum. My PayPal is [email protected]. Attached is a picture of what I need.

Q. What if I want some other goodies? What's my deal then?

A. The SMD Member Discount of 10% applies to all other items.

Q. Is 2 AWG big enough for me?

A. 2 AWG is absolutely suitable for MANY installations, and it's roughly equivalent to 1/0 AWG CCA when comparing resistance per foot. For Big 3 Upgrades, it's suitable for all systems with alternators making up to 225 Amps of output.

Q. How quick is your turnaround? I need my kit ASAP.

A. We ship all orders paid by 2 PM MST SAME DAY. AND, we ship via Priority Mail where on average you'll see your kit in 2-3 business days.

Q. Do you ship on Saturday?

A. YES!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE!

I've got one 200 foot spool of the old 2 AWG Power Cable left in stock. Time to use it up!

20% off on all 2 AWG Kits listed above for SMD Members until it's GONE! If you've been waiting to buy a kit, the time to buy is NOW!

CEAES_468.gif

I want to clarify . . . ALL kits at 20% OFF will be built with JL Audio 2 AWG full spec tinned OFC. I have a little over 200 feet of the RED and about 50 feet of the 2 AWG JL Audio CLEAR As I run out of the CLEAR, you'll get the NEW 2 AWG Translucent BLACK. Some kits at this price will be all JL cable, others will be JL RED and CE Auto Electric Supply translucent BLACK.

CEAES_468.gif