Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

• 2 weeks later...

Finished up the amps today. New rack, wiring and fuse holders. I lost a little window area but gained a ton of functionality.

All welded up and primed

IMG_1078_zpsgde627ov.jpg

First of 3 coats

IMG_1080_zps8ibgl7eo.jpg

Test fit, marking for mounting holes.

IMG_1081_zpskssewcud.jpg

Drilled and tapped 10/32 machine screws. all mounted.

IMG_1083_zpsdrxbwfu6.jpg

IMG_1090_zpsjktzo2xb.jpg

IMG_1091_zpsmc9juonh.jpg

IMG_1092_zps5n5vpkpy.jpg

SMD tools ftw

IMG_1093_zpskitbaxt2.jpg

Looks killer as always bro. You got the amperes playing yet? If so you notice any difference from the nendos?

Thanks man. Yep had em playing for a bit a while back. They are great amps so far (knock on wood).

I never got a chance to get full potential out of the old nendos. One of them never worked right. But the one that did was also a solid amp. I like what I have now great product and even better service. Which is a big thing to me.

started last night reading thru this whole log. very nice work man! Sucks about the 3500- but you can't go wrong with the Ampere's. Tuned in for more...

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

Read through this while im at work doin nothin. this is freakin awesome man! that wood work is just out of this world. totally watching this to see whats next.

Archived