Second Skin Audio

Dodge Charger - 3x10 or 2x12

I'm going to be re-doing my trunk here pretty soon and was wanting to get everyones opinion on the following

Should I go with 4x8 or 3x10 or 2x12? I'm open to subs suggestions, was leaning toward JL Audio w3. Planning on getting a Sundown 1000D for the amp.

Also along with this, if someone has time to do a box config / specs for the suggestion build I'd be willing to throw you a little $$$ on paypal. I really have no clue what to look / where to start on box specs so I'm in need of assistance there also, just let me know the cost. I want to do a box with a false front to wall off my trunk, speakers facing outward toward back of trunk, where ever the port needs to be is good.

Thanks.

2 12's i wont run JL you can get loud for a lot less money, let us know if your open to other brands other than JL

iwith would gou with 3 10s its a littke more cone area and i agree i wouldnt get jl

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Post maximum dimensions for a box, that can help to decide what subs and for a box, also more subs can mean more power so post that electrical upgrades do you have and what are you looking for, example loud or SQ.

Post maximum dimensions for a box, that can help to decide what subs and for a box, also more subs can mean more power so post that electrical upgrades do you have and what are you looking for, example loud or SQ.

How do I find out max trunk box size? I have a box in there right now so I can't go measure, but I'd say something like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-CHARGER-SUB-BOX-Subwoofer-Enclosure-2-12-rec-/380283968307, thats the look I'm going for. I think I could go a bit more toward the trunk than this because this one stops before the flap up and I'm can build right to that. As far as wiring, ummmmmm what ever can be feasibly done, extra battery, bigger alt etc .... I want SQ with loud but SQ over loud. Not looking to knock walls down but dev want to feel something back there.

Archived