Sonic Electronix

Welcome aboard. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Hell yeah. I signed up here and learned ALOT! Hell, even bought my first system from a guy here for $200 locally. Digital Designs sub and some other goodies.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

This forum is the best they are so excepting to noobies and can always help with any questions you could have.

Is it me or am I the only one that thinks it's funny when you see other forums complaining about how smd forum sucks because they get banned so fast.

I just think they are jealous of the best

I just want to say, while I do not disagree with you about this place being the best, you honestly are too new to really know. Quite honestly, it's not just audio. I've seen countless people need help, away from audio related things, and get it. I've personally seen many members give money to others who are in desperate need. I've seen people raise awareness of other people's bad fortune. This, by all means, is no car audio forum. This is honestly, at least in my opinion, a family. Every so often we make fun of each other and all that, but when push comes to shove? I'm not quite sure that anyone WOULDN'T have anyone's back. I mean, perfect example, I could not get ahold of DC Power for an alt quote. I mentioned it and someone (Who I thanked and appreciate it tons) got ahold of them for me and got me a quote (Quote was they don't make one for my car lmfao). But, perfect example of just how friendly this place is and how it's not just a forum about car audio, it's more-so a family and we're all here for each other in almost any way there is. Only "requirement" is don't talk shit. Don't think you know it all or you're the best.

And the unique, but also best, part of all of that is? Many of us haven't, and probably never will, meet. I personally have met up with 1 guy from this forum, who's cool.

So I'm not disagreeing with you in any way. I do think this is a great place to be. I've personally learned a lot. And I'm still learning. But I have to say you're truly too new to really know just all the benefits of being on here.

Sheena = pedobear

^^ amen sister

See what I mean? Make fun of each other? Now I have to take RCP to the back and give him a good spanking with my paddle like they used back in the day for calling me sister.

Lmfao.

But in all seriousness, that's why this place is the best. Ain't no car audio forum. It is but it's much more than that.

Sheena = pedobear

^^ amen sister

See what I mean? Make fun of each other? Now I have to take RCP to the back and give him a good spanking with my paddle like they used back in the day for calling me sister.

Lmfao.

But in all seriousness, that's why this place is the best. Ain't no car audio forum. It is but it's much more than that.

Couldn't of said it better myself. I would of said amen brother but sister works:)

I hate other forums..they take months to respond and if they do they hardly help. This forum is just more then car audio, just bc you can't have a vs thread and share music doesn't mean to hate the forum. I have already made a few friends and hell I could message someone random and be like hey man I wanna come chill and hear your shit, they would be down. Just one of those things:)

^^ amen sister

Lmfao.

Please not the leather one....

I enjoy it too much

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived