Second Skin Audio

SRx's died, Time for an upgrade and I need insight

So long story short my RE Audio SRx 12's died and I need new subs. Im looking for something to replace them and I would like it to work with my current set up. I have a 4th order enclosure with 4cubic feet ported (port is removable for adjustment) 2 cubic feet sealed. I have an audiopipe 1800 amplifier tuned with my oscilloscope. Im looking for subs that will work in this box and maybe even take more power. I was thinking about getting some FI BTLs to allow a lot of headroom but im not sure if I want to spend that much money yet. I was wondering what subs I could get to just get by with, and what would work best! Does anybody have suggestions I could look in to?

Current System:

Clarion CZ702

Stock 5 channel amplifier

Infinity Reference 4022i 4"

GRS 6.5"

Audiopipe 1800.1

2 RE Audio SEX V2's In a 4th order ported though the armrest

2003 130 Amp Toyota Highlander alternator

Get the SSD from FI since that audiopipe won't put out rated.

EDIT: Missed the sig saying you have 2 of them, if your going to run 2 them you could get a pair of the FI X's to run on that amp.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I knew they were gonna burn up, but its the only way my fiancee would let me get something new. They took it like a champ for a month tho. And this amp does rated believe it or not.

Current System:

Clarion CZ702

GRS 6.5"

Audiopipe 1800.1

It does rated at what THD?

Just kidding on the amp and shit talking. I had a couple of SRxs too and ripped the surrounds right off of them in a year. I would suggest a sub that likes 4th orders and can handle some power. My pick for a 4th order sub for YOUR setup: Skar VVX

You wouldn't be disappointed in the Skar, it'll give you some crazy low end, if your box is built correctly.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yeah. It was a hot ass day and the crappy glue between the cone and the former failed. Oh well. Now my old lady will let me upgrade. Guess Ill start saving for some skars. Every video I see they look brutal and they are reasonably priced. Maybe I can find some used ones for sale

Current System:

Clarion CZ702

GRS 6.5"

Audiopipe 1800.1

Archived