Skar Audio ZVX-8 D2/D4 8" 900 Watt RMS Subwoofer Specs & Information

So when are you guys going to stop riding Sundown's coat tails?

Maybe when Sundown stops riding DD's Coat tails?

You could've put a little more effort in to make your first post less shit.

Hahaha, well I understand there is a lot of nut huggin on this site, but give me a Sundown SKU that is purely original. Everyone orders from china, its an industry driven by profit. Give SKAR a break, trying to make it in this business is tough. Especially when manufacturers whore out their products online. At least SKAR is giving their dealers a chance. As a company basically starting out, they market the product well, everything else will fall into place.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I posted an altered picture of this sub on Facebook and no one thought it was a Skar Audio sub, most everyone thought it was the SA-8

lol. post a picture of any sub altered and people are gunna guess its the company they nut hug. lol. ZVX-8 looks dope. cant wait to see this thing in person

I would agree with you but probably 95% of the guesses were for the Sundown SA-8. The only thing I did to the sub was remove the logo on the dustcap and blacken the areas on the gasket that said "Skar". If you put all the square subs in a line and remove their logos I can still tell you which one is the Kicker SoloBaric

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

It may be an 8" speaker but there is no cone area .... You have the cone area of the dust cap ... Just seems like a waste of motor force to me.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Production is now complete on these little monsters =) They should be shipping to us very soon (CNY causing a minor delay but not a big deal as they are done)... Pre-Orders will open now any day as we are expecting them late next month or early March!

ZVX-82_zps2a2a9b7f.jpg

ZVX-81_zpscc255d44.jpg

ZVX-83_zps0e1f1bc9.jpg

Edited by skaraudio

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

• 2 months later...

All Pre-orders have shipped. Our site www.SkarAudio.com has all the new woofers that arrived Friday/Yesterday now updated on it, including this ZVX-8, DDX Series, and ZVXv2 models. We will be doing new pictures and adding more info to whats already posted shortly. Thank you for bearing with us on the delay's of the ZVX-8s, but we are certain those of you who ordered them and future customers will be very pleased with their performance =)

-Kevin

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg