Sonic Electronix

Hey everyone. Wasn't certain where to start in here, but here goes. I have a 08 Sedona that I'm looking to get the most efficient sound out of. Just starting out and wanted to do it right. From research online, I'm having a hard time finding good info on a simple setup in a van. So, I went out and bought some Alpine 15's with a ported box and Pioneer mono 1200w amp. And I'll say it's not too bad but I'm not happy with it. Running a pretty much stock battery and a stock 130A alt with 4 ga power and ground. Big 3 installed as well. Just seems the Alpine 15s don't have very good quality or the box isn't all that good. The box has a placard on the front "Bbox" if that helps any. I'm somewhat pressed for space, but if I need to go bigger I will. Any insight on this info provided, feel free to say. Criticism...either positive or negative is welcome. I'm not judgmental :) Thanks for reading.

why do you want it deleted?

also pics can help us help you

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

The guy at the dealer told me that amp is under rated... Idk, the coil area on the subs get pretty warm after running them for a while. Gain set at a hair under "normal" level. I agree 100% on the box especially after reading the specs.

Archived