Sign in to follow this  
Wood

Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

Also I been holding on to these for a while but have been super lazy!! It's a PITA to not only take off the front bumper, but to run wire's into the cabin for the switch.. But since it was finally time for me to remove my retrofit to make final adjustments/upgrades, I went a head and FINALLY installed my fog lights... The factory bulb was replaced with the new LED HID kits they have now... I love the look of it.. not SUPER bright light normal PnP hid kits, but it lights enough foreground to where my headlights will take over, so I'll hang on to these for a while before going with a normal PnP hid kit..

Anyways, here's how the fog lights look!! B)

IMG_20160229_201854_zps8qv28lfx.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Last but not least, last Friday I got some custom exhaust work done on my baby (hence the growl in the demo video)

Got my muffler and resonator deleted and added some 4" tips.. Only other engine mod is a Takeda CAI

I'm actually going to go back and get an aftermarket hi flow resonator to get rid of the rasp but keep that straight pipe sound.. It gets a bit raspy in certain RPMS, but overall for a 4cyl, it sounds damn good!! Couldn't be more happy (well I will after I get the resonator installed lol)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

You an android guy or an apple sheep?

Android 4 Lyfe hahahaha

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 I'll sell you for a good price. It's in great condition. It's wifi though, not cellular. But there are ways around that. I was going to use it for my gauges and monitoring my Powerstroke, but I'm going to get an Edge CTS Insight 2 Monitor instead. I'm not wild about the gauge set up on this system I'm on. It's a nice little tablet though.

CLEAN work Dude...... :good:

Those door panels :o

Moar vids of it playing!!!

;)

Appreciate the love brother!! Still contemplating if want to throw the screens in there or not... I'll probably try it this week some time.. I really like it with the speakers displayed esp since that is exactly how my A Pillars are..

I'm going to drop on here in the next 15min!! B)

Yep, I dig the exposed speaker look for sure. Screens would be stealthy though too.

Some maroon flocking in that recessed area around the speakers would be dope.... ;)

But then I really color contrasting accents....

691-vinylwrap_zpsf9c0cc11.jpg

Every time I see that pic Jamie, I think to myself..."God that's Flocking Beautiful!!"

Yeah, I'm on that flocking train too. It's a process, but it's real nice when it's done right.

You can see mine on my civic build. I think it's somewhere around page 120 or there abouts. I can't see at work, because all of those pics were hosted off of Facebook, and that's blocked here at work.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Man I appreicate ya for the bass fix today, pulled up on me while I was hooping. Way better than the last triple 10" setup, Im very impressed with those Soundqubeds. Tail lights dancing and all. Ill let you know tomorrow if I'll ride to the show.

(2) SB Acoustics SB29RDCN-C000-4

(2) SSA Evil 6.5"

Fi SP4 v2 15" (D2)

3.6 Cubes @ 32Hz

US Acoustics Mike

Big 3 Wiring

Here's how the interior look as a whole with the doors and a pillars installed!! B)

1456880030415_zpsaptbrkcp.jpg

Gotta Love Hertz and Ampere!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Whats going on folks!! Been a MINUTE and man time flys!!

I've decided to go about a "final" build for Red Ruby ... Went back to school as of last year so I took a huge pay cut and hit on personal time so it will be at least 2years after this before I do anything else to her! 

This build will be as big as the last... I will again get her painted , getting new wheels (same TSWs just different front offset) and put together a BADASS build!!

For this one, Things will be a bit different. No more Hertz :o !!! Here's How the new log is gonna play out:

Front Stage:

Ampere 75.4 (for now)

Ampere 150.4

6 Crescendo Audio UN8s

4 Peerless Titanium tweets

Substage:

Ampere 2000.1 (for now)

3 Soundqubed HDS3.112s

Custom Birch 5.1 cu ft enclosure

• Big Ass port (8")
  • Plexi
  • Paint
  • LED action

OTHER:

Upgraded Singer Alt 230 (clamped 250) w/ copper stud

2 Banks of 5 Maxwell Caps 2.7V 3000farad

Rockford 3.Sixty.3

IMG_3293_zpstzkswwyo.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Welcome back man. Looks like fun. Only thing that even made second look is the RF360 dsp. Do your research on that through and through. Anyway, welcome back, and stoked to see what you have in mind, and how she turns out. Best of luck man.