Removed the rear seats. My sub was sitting on the top of the amp rack I made and with the seats gone, the support wasn't there and it broke. I was driving back to MD from NY and I kept hearing a squeaking noise so I stopped at a rest area. Went and took a look; pushed on the box and the whole rack fell apart, LOL. Anyways, had to drive around like that for a few days until I could redo everything. Here's some pics from the redo.

Took everything out, panels and all. You can see near the top of the pic the busted ass rack.

20130908_135405_zps255ba906.jpg

Bought some 3/4" wood. Not sure what kind it was as it was scrap at Home Depot. In NY, they are allowed to sell scrap, however the guy here in MD said their store didn't allow it. I talked dude into it and he said $10, worth..

FB_IMG_13786663418381497_zps55e1795b.jpg

20130908_145617_zps24f766a8.jpg

Test fit

20130908_145928_zpsa833fd0c.jpg

All wired up!

20130908_170927_zps14837fdd.jpg

20130908_171014_zps09fbc5b9.jpg

The shitty thing is my 2 channel took a shit. I was bumping Saturday night on my way home from a buddies and it cut out. Jumps in and out of protect so now I have all 6 6.5s running off a 45x4 channel. Need to buy a new one now. Also, I have ground noise but that seems like it should be an easy fix with moving some wires around.

Nice does it sound any different? Like with more room and what not? Sucks about your 2 channel.

Sounds a lot better in my opinion. I also noticed that I can play stupid lows and the sub doesn't stink as much as before, then again it could be because it's stupid broken in now, lol.

Nice does it sound any different? Like with more room and what not? Sucks about your 2 channel.

Sounds a lot better in my opinion. I also noticed that I can play stupid lows and the sub doesn't stink as much as before, then again it could be because it's stupid broken in now, lol.

Awesome! Can't wait to hear it again on sunday. I am thinking about replacing my sa's with x's already lol. The sa's start to bottom out when i play really low and i wanna play really low.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Awesome! Can't wait to hear it again on sunday. I am thinking about replacing my sa's with x's already lol. The sa's start to bottom out when i play really low and i wanna play really low.

What's the box tuning? I've never had an issue playing low with the sa12s I've owned.

What's the box tuning? I've never had an issue playing low with the sa12s I've owned.

When I say low, I mean low. lol. Tuned to 28Hz and when I play like 25hz (I don't really go below that unless I have my 20hz port in) it will bottom out so I back it off on my PAC LC1

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Got some new goodies for the toaster.

Airlift 1000 helper bags for the rear.

20130912_224729_zpsd9259f08.jpg

20130912_224712_zps4c905d33.jpg

New 2 channel since my old MRV1507 died on me.

20130912_225152_zps0525b08c.jpg

20130912_225159_zps2c7ad157.jpg

20130912_225221_zps7097fa33.jpg

Amp is going in Saturday so I'll be all good for Sunday. Helper bags aren't going in until I throw my winter rims on so won't be for another few weeks.

Archived