HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to US! SMD Forum is now 7!

I can't believe it's been 7yrs....

So much has happened since then. Good and bad

I remember it like it was yesterday, I built the original site and forums at the same time as the pos astro van. Good times!!!

I am honored to be apart of it all. I know I'm not around much anymore, but I do lurk and read a lot.

Here's to many many more successful years. SMD rules!

It's been a while since I've seen you on the forum, it's funny how people think n8 is a "meanie" or a "bully" when I can recall many a times you laid the e-smacketh down on dumbasses back in the day.

Not that you're a meanie or a bully

Don't hit me

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I am just over 1 1/2 years in, & love it here. Yeah I have 1 Warning Point, but what really kept me around was after sharing one of my first builds I was nominated for SOTM by a third party ... made me feel real proud, & that I was "fitting in".

I think I will be here for MOAR than the next 7 years, because I am sure SMD has more than 7 to go ...

Be proud, Steve.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I have been here since '07 and this site is like home... We have a ton of great members and some not so great etc... Happy Anniversary SMD... Hope to see this go on for MANY more years. Congrats Steve and your webcrew that built the site and congrats to it becoming a HUGE success...

Hope you have MANY more than just 7 yrs of success steve

:good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am guessing I may be one of the OGs. Said my email I have used for 12yrs is being used here. Its been years since I have breezed threw the audio forums or comps... but have to say that some of the nicest an realest people I have every met were my audio friends. I have seen Steve do his thing at car shows/comps. First time was in Lodi. His love an confidence for the whole audio world back then gave me a very shy woman with a awesome since of humor, confidence that I needed so I could prove I was worthy of acceptance in the mainly male world of audio. An know I was a pain to most an still friends with a few.... but just wanna say Happy Anniversary even if its late. :)

Mz "Bratt" older an wiser... just breezeing thru.