Sonic Electronix

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<< Needs to run a 12v amp, not the 110v test amp I need to plug in to a wall before I get pics of a meter...  damn christmas

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Posted Image

thats when i had 2 T112d2s wired to my T10001bd tat 2 ohm..its not a SPL box or anything...purely daily driver

i dont think its a bad number for stock alt, stock bat, 600 RMS, 4 ga wire and a sweep that went low to high.

i think now im at least hitting a 144 with my upgrades (yellow top, 2 ga wire, kinetik 600, better H/U with higher pre outs)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted Image

thats when i had 2 T112d2s wired to my T10001bd tat 2 ohm..its not a SPL box or anything...purely daily driver

i dont think its a bad number for stock alt, stock bat, 600 RMS, 4 ga wire and a sweep that went low to high.

i think now im at least hitting a 144 with my upgrades (yellow top, 2 ga wire, kinetik 600, better H/U with higher pre outs)

LEGAL!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived