360 Waranty Help (this Is Now Mine)

lol again you dont need to commit fraud, they will fix it if you just tell them its messed up just register the S/n online on thier site and then call them up. I mean seriously if i knew how to work on them when mine messed up like i do now ida never dealt with microsoft support though. everything in them is the cheapest crap.

At least when i smashed my ps3 i was able to use the blu ray drive to copy ps3 games to new blu rays.

do exactly that. give them some red ring of death error code that matches your problem

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/Xbox-...error-codes.htm

for mine, lightning hit my house which fried the 360s network card so i couldnt get on live. so i just told them i had the three red rings, read up on it so youll know how to mimic it when they tell you to go through certain procedures and tell them an error code thats similar to your problem. for example i told them it was showing up error code E73 which was an ethernet hardware malfunction and they just sent me a return box. they will most likely just replace it with a refurbed one.

• 2 weeks later...

So how about I just bought this for $100, hard drive and a controller included and he's letting me borrow all his games for a few months. Only thing missing is the headset... I dk how much those are, I have a bluetooth headset does that work with the 360?

Edit: It's not fixed, I'm gonna call microsoft and get them to fix it, he has all the original packaging also.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

So how about I just bought this for $100, hard drive and a controller included and he's letting me borrow all his games for a few months. Only thing missing is the headset... I dk how much those are, I have a bluetooth headset does that work with the 360?

Edit: It's not fixed, I'm gonna call microsoft and get them to fix it, he has all the original packaging also.

buy a year subscription to xbox live and you get a free headset.

buy a year subscription to xbox live and you get a free headset.

Sweet! Because as soon as I get it fixed I'm getting xbox live for sure, there isn't any reason to own an xbox without live imo.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Ah poo, I bought it, turns out it was registered and now I can't get warranty work done. I'm gonna try to return it to walmart.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

walmart is a bitch to return shit to. ESPECIALLY electronics. they wont return anything after either 30 or 90 days even with a receipt.

Once again, poo :(

It's worth a shot, if not im gonna get all his information and call xbox from his house and get them to send me a box to return it in.

If I get stuck with a bricked xbox imma be pissed, it turns on and stuff but wont read disks =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

ahaha it was already registered, I told them it was my cousin who set it up for me gave them his address and number they switched it to my name and number and address to mine and they're sending me a box. Sweet, doesn't get much better than an xbox 360 for $100

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps