Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

i think somebody needs to make a thread for all the sbn pics and vids instead of everybody makin separate threads cuz that'll get difficult to keep up wit... and since i didn't make it... (stupid parents) then i wanna see all the pics and vids i can and i don't wanna miss a single one cuz i missed a thread... so ya just one thread and everybody post their pics and vids in it...

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

this shit was awesome. ill post up some pix when photo fuckit helps out

Dooooo eeeeeeet....dooo eeeet now!!!!!

It was an awesome show...a little smaller than previous years...but fun nontheless

was good meeting the few of you guys that came up to me.... sorry about the van im still kinda pissed but part of the problem was it was droping to 8volts with the 20 batts so we have to come up with something and teh amp is still turned down im pissed.. buut owell we got the other van done and it did a 157 bass race we played with it in the parking lot but it kept skippin

bro your truck wangs like a mofo... hopefully i get a build of my own done soon and i leave other ppls builds to them... ill show you what 6x9s can really do lmao

I wish I could've stayed a little longer to hear the express van bro...I had to roll back home with my convoy..Thanks too..I'm glad you liked what the 6 1/2's could do...wait till I get my 10's in there :lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

well i made it home in 6 hours in the van, was able to do 75 all the way home lol.. and found out i get 16mpg out of the van. lol now i want pictures, i didnt take but 4 and deleted them

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I didnt end up making it from deltona to daytona which is less then an hour away....I ended up on the beach in west palm with my homegirl friday afternoon around 430, and I'm still down here.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

Man i went a whole week without a computer lol. It was a great weekend and nice to have meet alot fo you guys. Are parking lot adventure was fun lol. Im glad every got their shit fixed. BFB, stephen c, his dad and i got to eat hooters alone till dwright and chevyboy got there. I assume the rest of you guys settled for wendys? lol. My first time and i will def go back again.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

should have got taco bell and brought it to hooters..................

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Man i went a whole week without a computer lol. It was a great weekend and nice to have meet alot fo you guys. Are parking lot adventure was fun lol. Im glad every got their shit fixed. BFB, stephen c, his dad and i got to eat hooters alone till dwright and chevyboy got there. I assume the rest of you guys settled for wendys? lol. My first time and i will def go back again.

yea they are now teh gay :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer