SMD Family! Anyone north of San Francisco on Hwy 101 or San Fran area/Sac/etc

Hey!

So a couple of weeks ago I was sitting on the couch, I came up with the great idea to ride my bike to California from Wisconsin.

Sounded like a good idea, so off I went the next day, after measuring/adjusting the valve clearances, did an oil change, threw on my rack, the whole shebang from 7pm-3am.

So fast forward to two weeks later, and besides gas I haven't spent but 2$ for a day old loaf of bread and 2.25 for a bucket of fresh Washington apricots.

I met amazing people and seen amazing things, and now the adventure has made it to California and I came a cross some people which the lady took me in and fed me and has given me a roof to sleep under, and great conversation, and through her..... I met a kitty...

So I decided to sacrifice my luggage trunk to convert to a kitty carrier, and I plan on continuing my journey Down the coast with my new friend.

I'm currently in Orick, which is smack dab in the middle of the redwoods.

San Francisco is just about 300 miles, which Is just how far I about like to go in a day.

So what I was wondering, if anyone in the area has a backyard that I could pitch my tent in for me

and my kitty, that would be really really appreciated. Usually I sleep in national forests or city parks, or ask farmers if I can pitch a tent in their fields, and that's always been successful. However It doesn't work so well in such an urban environment.

So, this would be for "tomorrow" night, or Monday night to be specific.

Being a person who stays up late would be an advantage, just in case it takes me a while to get out of here and his house fixed up right

Thank you so so so much, I can promise some great stories to share!

Chris

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

And an added bonus would be having a small amp fan laying around that we could fix up to cool the kitty box, I do have a 12v power supply,

that would be SO rad!!

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Enjoy your journey with your new found friend... Good luck on finding someone to help out...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

this is awesome! hopefully someone hooks you up!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I live in san mateo or about 23 miles from SF. I'm not living alone right now, but if you're here and would love to know some super good spots for tenting, I can get tell you some spots.

In sanfrancisco , I wouldn't wanna tent out there unless you know the areas. Don't go to the tenderloin at night or any of that. Unless you want too of course haha.

But SF is mainly for the day , and there are safer areas to camp out like Burlingame , san mateo , foster city , etc. but yeah if you need help finding a spot

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

And we'll if you can bike 300 miles in a day, foster city is about 23 miles from SF. If you take 101 towards San Jose and get off Foster City - Hayward bridge, there is a levee with these shell jumps for bikers and such. It's pretty hidden and depending on where you go, you can be totally isolated. The good thing is if you come here , you won't be bothered by pedestrians. Foster city is super safe city. Like I'm talking about top 100 safest cities. The only issue is cops are douche bags. They wil fuck with you're rights like no other. But yeah

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Btw, heard it might rain today. Just a heads up

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

There are a few of us in the south bay. just north of san jose.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Shit you could pitch a tent anywhere in San Francisco and blend in lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Ryan and everyone!

Ill deff think about Foster city, sounds chill, im not looking for trouble so I shouldn't have to worry about the cops.

Thanks again everyone, it's been a blast so far!

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived