Sundown Audio

bass knob moumting ideas

bassbang89

Depending on size you could put it on the drivers side pillar or under the dash (as long as it's easy to reach obviously) also in center console is always popular. In general it's all in personal preference and what is comfortable to get to. But none the less there's a few options. Good luck to ya.

If you have a little slot you could do this.... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_StEplYFnjwyou could add a lighter under your dash. Or replace a stock one.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

I put a hole in the front of my center counsel where my hand fell naturally while driving, towards the top. Sit around and touch a few places, you "WILL BE ATTACHED TO IT", I tried and installed my bass knob being on the dash where I have to reach out for it, oh hell no. I don't have to think about it or reach for it now, its just there in my hand. That or put it right between the seats out of the side of the center counsel.

I put one in the leading edge or "TIP" of a guys armrest under the fabric in his truck, it was easy, unzip it wash it, trim the foam on the bottom of the rest for the wire and take care when your putting it back together. If its leather, just scrub it.

Good luck,

While you hiding wires, move your radar detector. Hide it in the front left corner of your dash under a baseball cap, just tap into 12volts under the dash and run it up to the dash....... don't leave it on your dash in plain sight "EVER". It just says Steal me

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

man thinks guys for all of the suggestions I actually did what sgtskip told me to do and seen where my hand naturally lays wen I drive and it ended up being on top of my shifter right n front of my deck and decided to just put it in the extra slot on the mounting kit had to drill hole in the back of it and it actually looks pretty good...thanks again fellas

BASS_BANG

Archived