XS Power

Probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Ok, I'm in the process of installing a full system in my brothers car and he's running stock 150a alt and stock battery. After we "big 3" it, I suggested to him an xs power battery to go with his system. He, unfortunately, doesn't want to buy the $200 charger, nor does he want to come over to my house every couple weeks to top off his battery. So what I'm asking is would the xs still work better than stock without having a charger, or would it be a waste? Thanks.

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

it will work better..

It took me a while to get a charger and I killed my resting voltage from 12.9 to 12.5 after over a year but even without charging D3400 worked very well for me..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

periodic charging is nice, but not necessary. It'll just help extend the life of the battery. most people don't own the XS charger.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Im not 100% sure nut dont those harbor freight float/maintainer chargers work fir agm batts? There only like 15$1 too

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Ok thanks for the replies. just didn't know if it was absolutely critical to charge them. I have the charger h es just too lazy to come over every couple weeks lol

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.