Anyone else own one? I just picked one up and when I connect to my kenwood streaming music sometimes works fine but 95% of the time sounds like a skipping cd on it just comes and goes. My Droid Bionic works fine on my kenwood and so did my Iphone

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine works fine are you playing through pandora or just music you have on the phone

Music i put on the phone, I havent tried pandora

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

I stream pandora to my headunit havent had a issue yet and it sounds amazing i havent tryed just music yet try pandora see if that work

how long you had the phone?

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

i had problems with my dna screens and bluetooth on my aunts bose soundlink 2 (almost like slow bit rate/fuzyness)

and my headset would sound really bad (cheapo 20 dollar one off ebay so that could be the problem lol works with my nexus tho)

i ended up trading in like 3 DNA's and got the note 2... sold that shit and got the galaxy nexus 4 lol

you can read up more on xda/droid forums

i dont think HTC ever came out with a fix but from what i gathered its was a issue with the new codecs/drivers that HTC used that are not compatible with older codecs (visa versa)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-droid-dna/229807-droid-dna-bad-bluetooth-car-phone-call-audio-intermittent-garbled-non-bt-calls.html

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived