I know its a dead horse, CCA/OFC

Ok how about using sky high as an example again.

Ring terminals come in packs of 10 so that cost is same either way.

I've always seen that cca is 250 amps and ofc is 300 amps. Anything over 300 amps you're gonna need 2 runs of ofc anyways.

So really cca is much cheaper option. Only gotta pay for an additional fuse holder which is 10 bucks

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

sorry, I had to throw my hat in here again. and (since we can't hear each other) I mean this to come across in a friendly tone.

snow, you compared the example I used of needing two runs of 1/0 but a draw of less than 500amps. then you compared that logic against 1 run of OFC vs 2 runs of CCA. for your version of the argument, yes the extra cost of fuse holders bumps the cost up a little, or a lot depending on the items you want. but changing the factors on which our comments were based doesn't make you correct lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

sorry, I had to throw my hat in here again. and (since we can't hear each other) I mean this to come across in a friendly tone.

snow, you compared the example I used of needing two runs of 1/0 but a draw of less than 500amps. then you compared that logic against 1 run of OFC vs 2 runs of CCA. for your version of the argument, yes the extra cost of fuse holders bumps the cost up a little, or a lot depending on the items you want. but changing the factors on which our comments were based doesn't make you correct lol.

I think snow is just voicing his opinion in general. In this case 2 runs CCA for sure

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Honestly I think I will end up with CCA to start. I only say this not to jump the cca band wagon but my son with be driving in about two years. If I really need to upgrade I can give him the old cca and get daddy some new stuff. Plus being married, two kids on a military salary isn't all that, so getting things takes time and asking the wife for permission, I find a happy wife means a happy home. but I do have some popcorn and beer and a five guys about a mile down the road!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)