My buddy's first time taking his car to the track...worked and saved up for 3 years for this car. Over $4 grand in the motor, for an 18 year old kid that's a shit load. Close to $10 grand in the car all together...

First time taking it to the track, made 3 low 13 second passes sand bagging it. This dickhead in a prostock nova running 1/8 mile takes the early track exit, cutting my buddy off mid to late pass. Doing about 110, slams my buddy into the wall. Dude did not even stop to check my buddy out to see if he was okay. He drove straight to the pits, loaded his car in his trailer, and left the track. Dude could invest 100k into a Nova but doesn't even have the decency to see if a kid is okay after he wrecks into him... Fucking shit rag.

1013300_234924193358737_1879543163_n.jpg

Well where are all the cell phone vids?

Anyway, if its a local track the guy will eventually show his face again, right? Be patient.

It's the go to 1/4 track in Oklahoma, Thunder Valley in Noble. Engine, trans, and rear end should be good. Along with the slicks and rear wheels. Might get $300 from scrapping the rest though. Our little group went and had dinner tonight to celebrate him being okay, and ofcourse the "what's next" discussion came about... 2 door S-10 blazer or a 2x0z car with the 408/700r4 combo.

The Nova driver will get his, that's forsure.

No insurance,?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

While some are true others make men seem like idiots or insensitive assholes. Not to mention there is "1-" in front of every point.

Well let me make some points..

1- Men are insensitive assholes

1- Men are idiots

1- 1-

1- Way to make it less funny..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

While some are true others make men seem like idiots or insensitive assholes. Not to mention there is "1-" in front of every point.

Don't read too far into it

Someones taking the internet too serieous today. Wife wears the pants? Oh...wait maybe she was watching you on your laptop and you had to write that? Yeah that has to be it. Must be. Sounds like something a women would say lolz.

Just giving a hard time man

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.