All the radiation still getting out...

There's people who don't know about Chernobyl?

I figured it had all gotten out by now. Didn't realize there was any left in the reactors. this long after

That place won't be habitabale for generations. Look up the "elephants foot chernobyl" and that's basically who we can thank for all that.

that radioactive formation they have to use like 8 mirrors to take a picture of it

because it will kill anyone who looks directly at it instantly

tumblr_inline_mls25sZ06o1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_m6hyd58vSW1r81zgjo1_1280.jpg

uh-oh. Challenge accepted.....................

Chances are pretty good they got some acute radiation poisoning. Depending on how long they were in there, the foot obviously has decomposed and cracked by that time, apparantly 10 years later it only gives of 1/10th the original radiation, (still enough to be fatal after an hour) 7 minutes for mild poisoning is still more than I'd ever want to see.

read that it's still hot enough that it's still melting and burning through that it may reach ground water... almost 30 yrs? still that hot? good lord. but that's only if article is accurate.

Sheena = pedobear

thanks! I needed something to satisfy my curiosity for now lol.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

All the radiation still getting out...

There's people who don't know about Chernobyl?

I figured it had all gotten out by now. Didn't realize there was any left in the reactors. this long after

That place won't be habitabale for generations. Look up the "elephants foot chernobyl" and that's basically who we can thank for all that.

that radioactive formation they have to use like 8 mirrors to take a picture of it

because it will kill anyone who looks directly at it instantly

uh-oh. Challenge accepted.....................

Chances are pretty good they got some acute radiation poisoning. Depending on how long they were in there, the foot obviously has decomposed and cracked by that time, apparantly 10 years later it only gives of 1/10th the original radiation, (still enough to be fatal after an hour) 7 minutes for mild poisoning is still more than I'd ever want to see.

read that it's still hot enough that it's still melting and burning through that it may reach ground water... almost 30 yrs? still that hot? good lord. but that's only if article is accurate.

Yeah, that's true. They're worried the corium will keep eating through until it hits the main and explode again or poison the water for everyone who drinks from anything supplied by it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

lol

http://palosverdes.patch.com/groups/trending-in-america/p/bullied-boy-banned-from-bringing-little-pony-bag-to-school-because-its-too-tempting-for-bullies

I'm not one for bullying but come on lady; that's your own fault. They're not gonna ban the whole school so your son can use a my little pony backpack.

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

LOL, that's a pretty good amount of coolant.

Pretty sure its all of it. Hope he didn't have far to go.

If i saw that parked next to me,

it would go...

So, we where at this party, and drinking red colored jungle juice. This one dumb bitch was pounding it all night. She dissapeared, but, i think i found one spot shit hit.

lol

http://palosverdes.patch.com/groups/trending-in-america/p/bullied-boy-banned-from-bringing-little-pony-bag-to-school-because-its-too-tempting-for-bullies

I'm not one for bullying but come on lady; that's your own fault. They're not gonna ban the whole school so your son can use a my little pony backpack.

im reading through the comments posted and see that people say punish the bully not the kid.. why dont they say the same about guns. punish the criminal not the law abiding citizen.. bunch hypocrites

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

011_zpsefc7bf2b.jpg

will actually fit SCHA 2/0 with the cover on and easily hold 350a-750a fuses :)

thanks marine electrical people :D

I missed Alan.