So.... Going 57mph in the left (passing) lane and instead of moving over, she decides to take a video of the frustrated driver behind her? Not saying what that guy did was right... But she was being a prick

#womendrivers

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Maybe the speed limit is 55? Some states are very strict on speed limits.

Im not justifying the guys actions.. As I think they were scummy..

But when someone is coming up behind you, its common courtesy to move the fuck over.

On top of that.. even if the speed limit was 55, she isn't a law enforcer. Its not her place to slow him down.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

60mph is definitely annoying but the Karma the guy get is priceless LMFAO!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/3XqZoaWKv2k

The guy didjt even do anything wrong. I wish I could find this bitch and use my hammer I'm holding right now on each of her joints. People like her piss me the FUCK off. Drive safe and slow? Perfectly fine. In the slow lane. God I am really angry now

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So.... Going 57mph in the left (passing) lane and instead of moving over, she decides to take a video of the frustrated driver behind her? Not saying what that guy did was right... But she was being a prick

Maybe the speed limit is 55? Some states are very strict on speed limits. there was a few cars she passed in the right lane. I am takin the chicks side. I've met a few assholes like this, and love trollin the shit out of them. You get what you deserve. He was being a toolbag, then tried to show off as he passed...he got what was coming..

Fuck you. I wouldn't do anything but slowly follow you until you parked and then proceed to teach you a lesson. The left lane is a passing lane. And if you're "trolling" people by not passing people and forcing him to sit behind you then you're just a twat asking for the type of confrontation to adjust that kind of behavior. If you want to drive slow please do by all means....off the highway or lane intended for the faster traffic. Doing shit on purpose because it gets your rocks off is a pathetic trait.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Maybe the speed limit is 55? Some states are very strict on speed limits. there was a few cars she passed in the right lane. I am takin the chicks side. I've met a few assholes like this, and love trollin the shit out of them. You get what you deserve. He was being a toolbag, then tried to show off as he passed...he got what was coming..

Fuck you. I wouldn't do anything but slowly follow you until you parked and then proceed to teach you a lesson. The left lane is a passing lane. And if you're "trolling" people by not passing people and forcing him to sit behind you then you're just a twat asking for the type of confrontation to adjust that kind of behavior. If you want to drive slow please do by all means....off the highway or lane intended for the faster traffic. Doing shit on purpose because it gets your rocks off is a pathetic trait.

LOOOL

If someone wants by, just let them by. No need to engage. I wish, I wish I wish I wish I wish..... That we had driving laws/structure more like Germany. That sort of stuff wouldn't fly there

Enough batteries to choke a donkey. Moving the xp1000s out of my parents garage to my new house.

20140327_225923.jpg

And a couple up front lol

20140327_234344.jpg

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I like the Cadence one. Vibe is just the UK,s Kicker.

Our local shop has a huge build using Vibe and they think it's the bomb. It's 18 12s in a 4th order, does like a 158 on music, but everytime I've gotten a demo a sub has blown.... Not just a little bit either, like the cone shot out of the basket.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Calm the granny panties down on this young steade.... holy shitting ballstorm here.

First, do you not encounter these types of drivers almost every day? I sure as hell do. IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE. Know how many times speed limit is 55 and I'm stuck behind someone doing a whopping....30 mph? Doesn't matter which lane.

Second, he did do something. He was actually taunting the woman. See him speed up, slow down, speed up... just in order to flip her off? Go to the NFL/NBA/NCAA rulebook. TAUNTING.

Third, you weren't there and as Katt said, who knows what the speed limit was. She might've been doing it. She might've not. In any case, he had aggressive driving and road rage. See all those road signs "To report aggressive driving..." AHEM.

Calm down granny panties.

Sheena = pedobear

hes slowed down because he seen he was being recorded not because he wanted taunt the bitch

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3