hes slowed down because he seen he was being recorded not because he wanted taunt the bitch

so that's why nfl players, ncaa players, all them do it? cause they're being recorded? oh okay, gotcha now. makes perfect sense.

not.

doesn't matter. taunting is taunting. otherwise i'll make sure to throw a blog out there somewhere for all athletes to fight the rule "just say it's because you were being recorded. that's all". he sped up and was flipping her off. then slowed down. whether for camera or not, he slowed down to continue. end of story.

Sheena = pedobear

So.... Going 57mph in the left (passing) lane and instead of moving over, she decides to take a video of the frustrated driver behind her? Not saying what that guy did was right... But she was being a prick

Maybe the speed limit is 55? Some states are very strict on speed limits. there was a few cars she passed in the right lane. I am takin the chicks side. I've met a few assholes like this, and love trollin the shit out of them. You get what you deserve. He was being a toolbag, then tried to show off as he passed...he got what was coming..

Fuck you. I wouldn't do anything but slowly follow you until you parked and then proceed to teach you a lesson. The left lane is a passing lane. And if you're "trolling" people by not passing people and forcing him to sit behind you then you're just a twat asking for the type of confrontation to adjust that kind of behavior. If you want to drive slow please do by all means....off the highway or lane intended for the faster traffic. Doing shit on purpose because it gets your rocks off is a pathetic trait.

Calm the granny panties down on this young steade.... holy shitting ballstorm here.

First, do you not encounter these types of drivers almost every day? I sure as hell do. IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE. Know how many times speed limit is 55 and I'm stuck behind someone doing a whopping....30 mph? Doesn't matter which lane.

Second, he did do something. He was actually taunting the woman. See him speed up, slow down, speed up... just in order to flip her off? Go to the NFL/NBA/NCAA rulebook. TAUNTING.

Third, you weren't there and as Katt said, who knows what the speed limit was. She might've been doing it. She might've not. In any case, he had aggressive driving and road rage. See all those road signs "To report aggressive driving..." AHEM.

Calm down granny panties.

It's easy to see who the real granny panties are, or at least the people who can't read anything and comprehend. I said didn't do anything wrong, or does your brain operate slowly in the fast lane too?

It's not aggressive driving to drive fast in the fast lane. That is why it is a fast lane. I too am caught behind drivers who love to do 40 on the ramp merging into 65+ traffic, or behind cars doing 50 in a 65 matching the speed of the driver beside them only to hold up traffic. Your error in logic comes in from thinking that it's ok to just "troll" people behind you. If I see someone going faster than me and I'm in the fast lane...I move over. I don't care who or what it is. I drive slow when I want to, I'm just not a small dick stump doing it in the fast lane and then laughing and trolling people stuck behind me. I drive slow in the slow lane and pass when I need to in the passing lane.

Thanks for trying though

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And if his taunting was so bad what was her purposeful slow speed and camera recording?

Oh.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

hes slowed down because he seen he was being recorded not because he wanted taunt the bitch

so that's why nfl players, ncaa players, all them do it? cause they're being recorded? oh okay, gotcha now. makes perfect sense.

not.

doesn't matter. taunting is taunting. otherwise i'll make sure to throw a blog out there somewhere for all athletes to fight the rule "just say it's because you were being recorded. that's all". he sped up and was flipping her off. then slowed down. whether for camera or not, he slowed down to continue. end of story.

if she wouldn't have been recording he wouldn't have slowed down to flip her off.. its common courtesy to move over to let the other driver pass.. also isn't it illegal to use a phone while driving?

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

You guys need to come down south and see how these fools drive. I will hold to my belief to my dying day that Alabama Drivers are the worst in America- and I have driven all over. Try me. And if any of you guys from AL chime in- I will prove it.

You can't pass someone and get back over into the right lane fast enough before some tard warps space and time to cut you off from behind and pass you on the right. These Alabama jack wagons were never taught that the left lane is for passing.

I've been PASSED on the far right shoulder before... with a center lane and left lane open. SERIOUSLY.

Could she have been nicer, you betcha. Did this guy get what was coming to him by passing on the right lane (and being an ass)?? Oh yeah. ...he even looked like an Alabama Driver. DAMNATION I HATE ALABAMA DRIVERS!!!!

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Alaskans think Alaskans are the worst drivers.

Alabamans think Alabamans are the worst drivers. I think everyone sucks, lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

So.... Going 57mph in the left (passing) lane and instead of moving over, she decides to take a video of the frustrated driver behind her? Not saying what that guy did was right... But she was being a prick

Maybe the speed limit is 55? Some states are very strict on speed limits. there was a few cars she passed in the right lane. I am takin the chicks side. I've met a few assholes like this, and love trollin the shit out of them. You get what you deserve. He was being a toolbag, then tried to show off as he passed...he got what was coming..

Fuck you. I wouldn't do anything but slowly follow you until you parked and then proceed to teach you a lesson. The left lane is a passing lane. And if you're "trolling" people by not passing people and forcing him to sit behind you then you're just a twat asking for the type of confrontation to adjust that kind of behavior. If you want to drive slow please do by all means....off the highway or lane intended for the faster traffic. Doing shit on purpose because it gets your rocks off is a pathetic trait.

Oh well! I can drive how i want. You must of not read. When i said assholes like this, Which are plenty here, Who decide to fly by and cut off other drivers for no apparent reason, then get behind me? Of course i'm gonna be that guy who stops him / slows him down.. What if up ahead, he causes an accident and something horrible happens? I've did it before, and the other people next to me have actually waved, for me being the other peson next to them to stop the other person's stupid shit. If you're gonna drive like a cunt bag, i can too. And you'll be stuck behind us both. I would of did the same thing to the jerkoff in the video driving the truck. What if he would of rolled and smashed into someone's car? Then what?

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Calm the granny panties down on this young steade.... holy shitting ballstorm here.

First, do you not encounter these types of drivers almost every day? I sure as hell do. IT'S JUST HUMAN NATURE. Know how many times speed limit is 55 and I'm stuck behind someone doing a whopping....30 mph? Doesn't matter which lane.

Second, he did do something. He was actually taunting the woman. See him speed up, slow down, speed up... just in order to flip her off? Go to the NFL/NBA/NCAA rulebook. TAUNTING.

Third, you weren't there and as Katt said, who knows what the speed limit was. She might've been doing it. She might've not. In any case, he had aggressive driving and road rage. See all those road signs "To report aggressive driving..." AHEM.

Calm down granny panties.

It's easy to see who the real granny panties are, or at least the people who can't read anything and comprehend. I said didn't do anything wrong, or does your brain operate slowly in the fast lane too?

It's not aggressive driving to drive fast in the fast lane. That is why it is a fast lane. I too am caught behind drivers who love to do 40 on the ramp merging into 65+ traffic, or behind cars doing 50 in a 65 matching the speed of the driver beside them only to hold up traffic. Your error in logic comes in from thinking that it's ok to just "troll" people behind you. If I see someone going faster than me and I'm in the fast lane...I move over. I don't care who or what it is. I drive slow when I want to, I'm just not a small dick stump doing it in the fast lane and then laughing and trolling people stuck behind me. I drive slow in the slow lane and pass when I need to in the passing lane.

Thanks for trying though

Care to point out where you said didn't do anything wrong? Here. I'll go back and bold it for you. Wait, you didn't. Not in what I quoted, which is what I was talking about. Or are you on some type of hallucinogenic drug that gives you the perception that you're god almighty?

Or were you talking about your other post, where you said he didn't do anything wrong, to which I didn't quote and was not talking about? Thought so.

So again, calm your damn granny panties ffs.

Now, it's not aggressive to drive in the fast lane? Let me say, I completely agree. Just cause your in the fast lane doesn't mean a thing. You can be a slow "camper" or an absolute psycho, or anything inbetween. You sir, have passed the moron test.

Why didn't she move over? Just to troll the guy? Or cause he deserved it? Well she did pass few vehicles. So obviously was not just trolling him. Maybe she was going to turn, maybe there was more cars she was going to pass, etc. I wasn't there, I can't see the entire situation. I know I've had a few drivers behind me and I'm passing cars and there's a break, I COULD get over and let them pass but it'll take awhile for me to get back over so I don't. No one flips angry shit, no one does any of that. Kinda seems like there is a car they're catching up to because he has to swerve in her lane and....crash. It's not up to you to decide if there's enough room or whatnot cause I sure as hell can't see how long of a line is behind her. Can you? Every person drives differently and has their own mind.

I know I've been doing 90, 95 in a 75 and catch up to cars. They are going 70, 75. Do I get on their asses like that? Nope. They pass the cars they want to, they get over. I then speed up and pass them. Once had 2-3 cars follow me doing that and that was fun haha. But if the cars don't move over? I will move over, I speed up and pass them, then get back in left lane.

"If I see someone going faster than me and I'm in the fast lane...I move over." Not if there's a line of cars behind, and you're catching up to another car (within a few seconds, not miles and miles ahead) and going to pass. Unless you're just god almighty, which sir, you already have me convinced you are. Cause that's just the polite and thoughtful things you do.

The problem is the road rage, the attitude. Just cause someone doesn't make way, does that mean throw a pissy fit? No. Chances are... you'll get where your going at almost the same time as you would have anyways. Lights, more traffic, etc. I know I pass those 30 mph cars as I'm doing 60. And we all wind up at the same damn light.

You again, comment on her slow speed. I love it how you know the speed limit, as if she's going slow. The fact is she might have been speeding herself because she was passing other cars. So telling a speeder to speed even more? Again, his fault.

If his taunting was so bad, WHY DID HE CRASH HIS OWN FUCKING TRUCK?

Doh.jpg

Could've just passed her, gotten back over, continued on his way but....

Double_Facepalm.jpg

And her recording has what to do with him? Wait. I know this one. I know it! That's why Russia has all the horrendous drivers. Because they're required by law to have dash cams, so they know that they're being recorded so they can't drive.

188582.gif

CLEARLY because of that camera. The camera threw the driver's attention off and it's all the dash cam's fault.

reckless_driver_runs_over_mother_and_dau

Again, just the dash cam... caused the driver to go on the left side and phew....

For both, they know they were being recorded so that's why they did that...LMFAO :Doh:

Please, use some common sense when talking. The camera she was using, was not a dash cam. Yes. But did it cause him to do anything? No. That's blaming others for your own actions. Did she swerve? Did she drive outside of her lane? Doesn't appear so. Guy swerved in her lane to avoid hitting the upcoming car, he lost control, he crashed. Tell me, how does someone on the cell phone bother your driving? Do you crash? Do you swerve and spin out? No? Oh okay. Same concept. As long as they stay in their lane, doesn't exactly bother you now does it?

And Miguels, I only know local law and it's only illegal to text. Every state and all is different but for here? It's perfectly legal to do that. I used to drive for a job and they called about 10 times a day. I didn't want to risk a ticket cause who's ass be grass? Mine. So I looked it up. It is 100% legal to use your phone while driving as long as not texting. There are law changes coming though, starting in June or next year or something. Idk. I no longer work there so Idc. But again, no idea where the video was shot at, that might be completely illegal where it's shot at. I only know local law as far as that goes.

Sheena = pedobear

60mph is definitely annoying but the Karma the guy get is priceless LMFAO!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/3XqZoaWKv2k

my take on this neither of them did anything wrong ( granted it looks like he was fairly close at certain times so if she had to brake hard he would of rear ended her which would of been his fault) until he passed on the right, and he slowed down and sped up to flick her off... and it looks like he almost rear ended a car in the right lane which im assuming is why what happened happened

And to everyone saying Left lane is for faster traffic this is true but it is not for speeding it is for when others in the right lane is driving slower then the speed limit... I will admit i have been her but its when im passing a line of cars that are going slower then the speed limit and im already going 5mph over, You drivers doing 10 to 20 (yes i do 10 or more over some times) over can kiss my ass especially the big rigs...

Granted i will speed up when the big rigs are tail gating me until i notice im 10 or more over the speed limit then i slow back down.. This is because one time i was doing 75 in a 65 and for big rigs the limit was 55 at the time..And i was passing a line of cars and this rig came up on my ass blowing his horn and was behind me to the point i could only see part of his windshield and this wasn't a flat nosed rig so finally i passed the line of cars got to the right the fucker got behind me and did the same shit...For awhile i speed up to 80 and he was still on my ass...

wait for it....

Edited by CstrokerV