That's usually the symbol I see around rockaway. Funny it's usually both hands like that from the driver too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I still think jersey is the worst. Left hand exits but no left turns. Fuck that

Ha I come up on one of those here in TN just did a 180.

as far as the chick riding in the fast that is the thing that pisses me off more than anything. Here lately when I drive in traffic I get so mad I start shaking. But anyways I agree with what TeamHT said (which he will find out because all of the likes lol)

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

1625756_855902861102074_2134704916_n.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

1977414_10153961455855553_1330491346_n.j

AMPA (FOX 13) -

Some call it karma, others call it poetic justice, but the woman who filmed a driver she said was following too closely calls it evidence.

"Florida Driver," as she's named herself on YouTube, does not want her name out there but said Jeffrey Travis White of Tampa got what he deserved.

The video, named "Redneck road rage / instant karma," has more than one million hits, and the woman said that was never her intention.

She uploaded it after it went viral at work with so many coworkers asking to see it.

The woman started recording on her smartphone Monday when the 33-year-old man started tailgating her while she was riding in the left lane on a rainy State Road 41.

"The speed limit was already 55. I had slowed down to about 50 and kept going down, and I just knew because he had just cut off the person that I just passed to get in front of me," she told FOX 13.

The video shows White pass by her on the right and slow down to run side-by-side. He gives her the middle finger, speeds off, cuts over into the left lane, over-corrects, crosses into on-coming traffic, and then slam into a light pole.

"I didn't even realize he shot a bird at me until after the video because I was focused on the road," she said.

The woman said she was holding her phone, filming with her right hand while steering with her left, and would have dropped the phone if she felt danger was imminent.

She said she was about to take a left turn, so there was no reason to let White pass.

After the collision, she turned around and called 911. She said White had trouble getting his truck out of the mud but eventually took off without contacting police.

FHP used her video to track him down and make an arrest.

State law prohibits driving 10 miles per hour below the posted speed limit in the left lane.

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/25097511/2014/03/28/the-full-story-behind-that-instant-karma-viral-video#ixzz2xHeeHQK8

Edited by LoudBimmer

Alaskans think Alaskans are the worst drivers.

Alabamans think Alabamans are the worst drivers. I think everyone sucks, lol

Theres nothing worst than NY drivers...

Ahem?

:P

Try driving in Massachusetts with all those Massholes Lol..

:finger:

I've driven through pa, NY, nj and, ma there's shitty drivers everywhere. Only ones that piss me off are people that don't use turn signals and people who go the speed limit in the passing lane.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Got V8?

Capture_zpsc987900b.png

Capture_zps80c6b10f.png

Capture_zps76d52d8f.png

And no, my 3D design skills are not good enough to make this lol. I also don't name my parts in German.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.