tumblr_n5ztswlOM61qewacoo8_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5ztswlOM61qewacoo10_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5ztswlOM61qewacoo9_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5ztswlOM61qewacoo6_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5ztswlOM61qewacoo2_r1_500.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 10

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Car audio gene, or nah?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Got some lights in.... The wrong ones

Figured I grab a few pics for you all before I send them back. They are pretty neat

WP_20140522_005_zpsef08fb69.jpg

WP_20140522_006_zps1e501076.jpg

WP_20140522_007_zps7abe4b92.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

dude those ones are beast compared to the h1 bulbs I just got..also high intensity led :)

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

10304332_10152468661583117_8644825475264

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Saw this on some chicks feminism rant on FB

jamstallthet-stranden.jpg

that's probably one of the worst examples they could possibly use lol.

-Men don't complain about naked chicks, so wrong in that sense.

-I get she is fat in this sense, but its not like people like seeing a guy with man-tits either, so this really makes no sense.

Checkmate, Feminists.

I missed Alan.

2014-05-22-killing-ants.png

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

I missed Alan.