3654334988.png

Work computer^^

Honestly, I don't even care what the numbers read, I for whatever reason, at home must have horrible packet loss or something because my internet has to think all the time opening every page, it's so annoying.

I remember in 2003 getting high speed internet and it was 3 meg down, seemed fast, then they upped it to 5, fast forward now it's nothing to have 25+ down (which is what I have at home) but yet even with a nice computer I feel like it's still the bottle neck for surfing the web etc.etc.

Also, I was paying 50 a month at home, set it up for auto pay, check my next bill, and now it's 70 a month because they charge me for not having a bundle package or some shit. Anyone else hear of this or have it happen to them? I am trying to contact them now, not gonna pay 70 a month for shitty internet. I wasn't happy paying 50.....

The increase is normal, they all do it after 1 or 2 yrs. Read the fine print in your original contract. These cable companies are damn crooks making a fortune. Ours has risen from $130 to $178. I think i'm going to go through Direct tv shortly.

truthsayer

WOW.

WTF happened?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

3654334988.png

Work computer^^

Honestly, I don't even care what the numbers read, I for whatever reason, at home must have horrible packet loss or something because my internet has to think all the time opening every page, it's so annoying.

I remember in 2003 getting high speed internet and it was 3 meg down, seemed fast, then they upped it to 5, fast forward now it's nothing to have 25+ down (which is what I have at home) but yet even with a nice computer I feel like it's still the bottle neck for surfing the web etc.etc.

Also, I was paying 50 a month at home, set it up for auto pay, check my next bill, and now it's 70 a month because they charge me for not having a bundle package or some shit. Anyone else hear of this or have it happen to them? I am trying to contact them now, not gonna pay 70 a month for shitty internet. I wasn't happy paying 50.....

The increase is normal, they all do it after 1 or 2 yrs. Read the fine print in your original contract. These cable companies are damn crooks making a fortune. Ours has risen from $130 to $178. I think i'm going to go through Direct tv shortly.

$170/month???

WTF

SERIOUSLY???

I pay 35-40$ it's not fast but for what I use it can't complaint. And I think it's expensive

Shit I remember having dial up up until 2006

And then another 25-30$ for mobile and only for 2-3 gb. That I think it's to much

We recently which to the "new" plan which we get 10gb pretty much I'm the only one that uses it

WOW.

WTF happened?

Kustom kandy paint yo.

To go with the HP adding hood scopes?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

WOW.

WTF happened?
Kustom kandy paint yo.

To go with the HP adding hood scopes?
paint be wetta than a muthafucka lol

With how that's dripping off onto the wheels, makes we wonder if someone pissed of with them came by with a few gallons of aircraft paint remover or something and hosed it while they were in the store.

1451382_10202427940248702_59132916954171

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

looks like the early stages of paint remover

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator