Took me a while to find the damn source of that vette, here folks, just some super-tard.
How to Waste Your $70,000 Corvette

Not quite sure what was going through this persons mind, but here we have it - how to wreck your sports car 101. Get a household painting brush, $30 of paint from home depot and $100 worth of "accessories". Take a look at this gem for yourself from day one to present day.

This was the car's first version.

fail_corvette_paint_job7.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job8.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job9.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job10.jpg

Then the owner decided to spice things up a little.

fail_corvette_paint_job1.jpeg

fail_corvette_paint_job2.jpeg

fail_corvette_paint_job3.jpeg

fail_corvette_paint_job4.jpeg

fail_corvette_paint_job5.jpeg

fail_corvette_paint_job6.jpeg

Again some more changes to the scheme.

fail_corvette_paint_job11.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job12.jpg

Again...

fail_corvette_paint_job18.jpg

The current paint job on the car. LOL.

fail_corvette_paint_job13.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job14.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job15.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job16.jpg

fail_corvette_paint_job17.jpg

Edited by Lbox88
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

what it looks like when your 140 light pod hits the interstate at 70mph, gets run over by the vehicle it fell off of, and rolls down the interstate for 700 feetDSCF2291_zpsf3c443ff.jpg

DSCF2293_zps6571891b.jpg

DSCF2294_zpsa5d47bb8.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

just need the first 20 seconds to lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Brace yourselves....

dumbest-twitter-first-daughter-girl.jpg

dumbest-twitter-arabic-what-up.jpg

dumbest-twitter-brraco-barner.jpg

dumbest-twitter-nintedo-code.jpg

dumbest-twitter-holow-cost.jpg

dumbest-twitter-beyonce-album.jpg

dumbest-twitter-ivey.jpg

dumbest-twitter-jason-waterfalls.jpg

dumbest-twitter-moving-to-california.jpg

dumbest-twitter-rihanna-grammy.jpg

dumbest-twitter-rosa-parks.jpg

dumbest-twitter-math-lie.jpg

dumbest-twitter-rip-paul-walker.jpg

dumbest-twitter-smoking-liver.jpg

dumbest-twitter-earth-turned-2014.jpg

dumbest-twitter-boyfriend-8th-grade.jpg

dumbest-twitter-8-mile.jpg

HAD TO SAVE THESE 2 DUMB BITCHES FOR LAST, BECAUSE HOLY SHIT, YOU SOME OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE KIND OF STUPID.

dumbest-twitter-credit-card-1b.jpg

dumbest-twitter-credit-card-2b.jpg

dumbest-twitter-social-security-card.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

eUA4eKx.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 12

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Fucking god, were people that stupid before the internet or is it just a way for them to prove their idiocy.

YTPMSVm.jpg

Nnud5oG.jpg

M44Qr8R.jpg

New! Boss Audio Swaq-Master-Flex-Yolomeister-2014 Neo top secret megawoofer, first finished prototype, sneak-peek just for you guys.

:)

• Like (+1 Rep) 8

I missed Alan.

YTPMSVm.jpg

Nnud5oG.jpg

M44Qr8R.jpg

New! Boss Audio Swaq-Master-Flex-Yolomeister-2014 Neo top secret megawoofer, first finished prototype, sneak-peek just for you guys.

:)

Ffs that isnt glued on is it?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)