Id like to see that test with a variety of vehicles. The damage is amazing.

yea, I'd like to see a race car with a full cage too.

At that point the cage is irrelevant even if the car rramined perfect at a crash force of 400g's youre not going to live.

yea I was watching a couple of documentaries on formula 1 and a lot of driver safety is actually track prep, not so much the car. Even though the cockpit config is important. Things like the HANS device help but ultimately its the barriers that are the most important and angle of attack...

Good thing is on the street most things we crash into move and absorb a lot of the impact. I've been in quite a few crashes only one my fault we hit a wall at 20mph in a friends van it was way more brutal than getting rear ended by a dodge ram doing 40+ while I was sitting at a red light. Also got hit by a drunk driver head on at an intersection I was doing about 10 mph who knows how fast he was going but it was the most violent crash I've ever been in he hit me so hard there were skid Mark's in the road from my jeep sliding backwards and his car bounced off and ended up about 15 - 20 feet from mine in the other direction. He did $15k in damage to the jeep.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

At that point the cage is irrelevant even if the car remained perfect at a crash force of 400g's youre not going to live.

400g is a lot.. it takes about 10's to make someone pass out, it has to be constant though. less then a second anyone can take it(10's) who knows how much can someone take 400 and for how long ..

i also dont think a car under its own power going 120 mph will create 400g's of force.. the crane did all the pulling and with lots of torque. once the car crashes the force stops. the crane doesnt creating more force as it keep moving forward.. they need to make tests with cars own power..

It's the slamming into the wall the creates the 400g's it's irrelevant if it's pulled by a wire or driven under its own power We are talking about deceleration not acceleration.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

At that point the cage is irrelevant even if the car rramined perfect at a crash force of 400g's youre not going to live.

yea I was watching a couple of documentaries on formula 1 and a lot of driver safety is actually track prep, not so much the car. Even though the cockpit config is important. Things like the HANS device help but ultimately its the barriers that are the most important and angle of attack...

Good thing is on the street most things we crash into move and absorb a lot of the impact. I've been in quite a few crashes only one my fault we hit a wall at 20mph in a friends van it was way more brutal than getting rear ended by a dodge ram doing 40+ while I was sitting at a red light. Also got hit by a drunk driver head on at an intersection I was doing about 10 mph who knows how fast he was going but it was the most violent crash I've ever been in he hit me so hard there were skid Mark's in the road from my jeep sliding backwards and his car bounced off and ended up about 15 - 20 feet from mine in the other direction. He did $15k in damage to the jeep.

lmfao

Your maturity is shining through.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

At that point the cage is irrelevant even if the car remained perfect at a crash force of 400g's youre not going to live.
400g is a lot.. it takes about 10's to make someone pass out, it has to be constant though. less then a second anyone can take it(10's) who knows how much can someone take 400 and for how long ..

i also dont think a car under its own power going 120 mph will create 400g's of force.. the crane did all the pulling and with lots of torque. once the car crashes the force stops. the crane doesnt creating more force as it keep moving forward.. they need to make tests with cars own power..

It's the slamming into the wall the creates the 400g's it's irrelevant if it's pulled by a wire or driven under its own power We are talking about deceleration not acceleration.

yes i know bro but who crashes against a 20 feet thick brick wall. chances are the most will be 140 g's.. race car driver survive because there are other things that observes part of impact. the roll cage also helps with transferring the impact..

im just saying a 120 mph accident is not as deadly as they make it seem.. still deadly but not as bad as they claim.. let me know when they start making buildings with 20 feet thick concrete walls then i will say it is.. till then your chances of surviving with a race car with roll cage and every safety feature is still possible