First day doing actual welding in my class. Practicing SMAW 1/8" E6013 Surface Welds.

10686712_722192721169803_117227493902662

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

.... I didn't know rolling coal was something to be considered "new", it's kind of been going on for a while.

And from that link

Rolling coal” is the latest phenomenon that has environmentalists all a’flutter, a practice by....
New Jersey state bill A3583 “prohibits retrofitting diesel-powered vehicles to increase particulate emissions for the purpose of “coal rolling”; prohibits the practice of “coal rolling.”

Oh, that explains it I guess. Bunch of New Jerseystan dirty vagina hippy tree-huggers are bitching about it, so lets try to make a bill banning it... because New Jersey.

Its awesome that the guy at the EPA who made a lot of the clean air act rulings was a crazy/worhtless sob. Diesels up the fuel curve to get better mileage too....of all the things they could regulate diesel trucks and cars are not the ones they need to worry about. HOw about the tree huggers in Jersey worry about all the fucking trash that they legally binded to accept from other states? Christ leave the guy with stacks alone he ain't hurtin nobody.

Also with the correct tune you shouldn't be dumping fuel or "rolling coal" usually that means you have a turbo thats too big so it takes longer to spool or your tune is just all fuel and you haven't upgraded the turbo like you should to size it to the fuel you are putting down. Real cheap way to make a lot of power though :) :)

I had a powerstroke and a cummins....I love diesels!

ODaniel_3.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1