In what state is that street legal?

Can it actually be driven to the store and back, in traffic, without overheating?

Street legal my fucking ass.

I guess the announcer means "legal" in the strictest sense.

I mean- you you put lights, a windshield, and a tag on a dirt tracker- but you wouldn't really call it street legal. lol

Can it actually be driven to the store and back, in traffic, without overheating?

dunno what state but it was part of drag week. So yea it drove to every track it raced at. So store and back no problem. Probably had to swap tires to be street legal but thats not a huge deal.

WTF is drag week? If you want to sell me, you better come with more facts. For all I know, he lives a block away from the track.

So its a reality show.

Like I said, street legal my ass.

I'd love to see that truck stuck in rush hour traffic in SoCal.

Ok I know it's late now, but street legal was defined by Hot Rod Magazine as:

1. Pass safety inspection

2. Can drive 1000 miles without any issues (such as overheating)

3. Properly Licensed for street use (tags and reg)

4. Properly Insured for street use

Everyone knows you can hardly do shit to your car in Cali. But in Missouri and most other states, it's legit.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I mean- you you put lights, a windshield, and a tag on a dirt tracker- but you wouldn't really call it street legal. lol

dunno what state but it was part of drag week. So yea it drove to every track it raced at. So store and back no problem. Probably had to swap tires to be street legal but thats not a huge deal.

WTF is drag week? If you want to sell me, you better come with more facts. For all I know, he lives a block away from the track.

So its a reality show.

Everyone knows you can hardly do shit to your car in Cali. But in Missouri and most other states, it's legit.

also fuck Cali when it comes to their ridiculous rules and CARB. I turned down a job in San Diego because I was like nope...cost of living + gun laws + emissions/street legal bs not worth it.

So its a reality show.

also fuck Cali when it comes to their ridiculous rules and CARB. I turned down a job in San Diego because I was like nope...cost of living + gun laws + emissions/street legal bs not worth it.

oh believe me, its worth it

Was that sarcasm, Nasty?

LOL

actually it wasnt, i wouldnt want to live anywhere else.

i like it here and i wont leave. sure the cost is high but we dont have hurricanes or tornados or faggot ass snow.

Im staying here forever