n1qsXXH.png

Just going about my normal day, doing some work, when I saw who ordered the computers I was working on. Maybe I'll leave a little surprise inside... LOL

Hah small world

What are we looking for in that shitty blurry pic?

Horrible tattoos?

R.I.P. Porky Pig? Didn't even know they killed him off. Can't say I'm surprised though. He was just phoning it in there for a while.

Static drops are my bag.

What are we looking for in that shitty blurry pic?

Horrible tattoos?

R.I.P. Porky Pig? Didn't even know they killed him off. Can't say I'm surprised though. He was just phoning it in there for a while.

Porky pig lol, looks like a grateful dead bear to me. Still not sure what we are supposed to be looking at.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

As far as the guy paying with change.

Fucking hate when people do, it's not even just poor people, this guy who makes easily over 100k with no kids does it every Friday night at our store and it's usually after I open a new roll of quarters or something else. Great guy but fuck him since I have to count it lol.

Then you have your people who want a half pint of Mohawk and bring in pennies and nickels

Edited by corey0928

Scrapin the coast has some pretty awesome awards. Granite base and metal loving cups. I left mine at my brother's house and he made a friggin planter out of it. I jokingly posted this pic on FB.

36E4852D-FAA9-440D-BB0B-23258E8E7A1F-453

Apparently the director was offended and this is what we got that year. Keep in mind that this is a $60 entry fee 4x point regional event.

114D8D71-903B-4494-A1C9-6E8518B87A3F-453

3E982336-7F6C-47EE-ACE4-C12760D4F857-453

Edit: here it is next to a SECOND PLACE trophy from another regional director's event (not my trophy)

BA3DF2C0-85D1-4C15-90F0-F7280E41998F-453

Edited by TaylorFade
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1