405778e8becc530edc6ca371b461dff02c33e147

Not a racist post

why even post it? ib4yourban

how is this even bannabel? people are just being sour vaginas

so you mean to tell me any gif, meme, or picture about Ferguson is racist? how bout i go back and start reporting every post of pics making fun of Mexicans? this is just bull shit

if the .gif was bannable he would not be here still...

Thanks

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i know you understand but other members are not understanding. no one can post anything before someone is posting ib4ban bs.. people need to lighten up and find the humor in the pics

i seen many shit around making fun of my race and i take it as a joke and even laugh at it. no need to make this place hostile environment

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

i know you understand but other members are not understanding. no one can post anything before someone is posting ib4ban bs.. people need to lighten up and find the humor in the pics

i seen many shit around making fun of my race and i take it as a joke and even laugh at it. no need to make this place hostile environment

there is a difference in making fun of certain things.. but making fun of someones kid getting murdered or shot or killed is not funny no matter who they are or what they did or what race they belong to. it will simply not be tolerated around here period! It's all funny until it happens to your son or daughter.. Nobody here is perfect. we all have done things in our past that if bought to the light would make us all seem like "thugs"..

Some things are not funny to joke about and its a very fine line some are playing.

Edited by sensai_v4.0
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

there is a difference in making fun of certain things.. but making fun of someones kid getting murdered is not funny no matter who they are or what they did. it will simply not be tolerated around here period! It's all funny until it happens to your son or daughter.. Nobody here is perfect. we all have done things in our past that if bought to the light would make us all seem like "thugs"..

Some things are not funny to joke about and its a very fine line some are playing.

im not talking about that one. i never saw it either. i'm talking about the bird graving a snack

there is a difference in making fun of certain things.. but making fun of someones kid getting murdered is not funny no matter who they are or what they did. it will simply not be tolerated around here period! It's all funny until it happens to your son or daughter.. Nobody here is perfect. we all have done things in our past that if bought to the light would make us all seem like "thugs"..

im not talking about that one. i never saw it either. i'm talking about the bird graving a snack

again that one there were no issues with.. that user is still here and able to post happily.. dont worry about what others day.. the mods and admins have been here for a very long time and after so many years i think we got this handled.