karma got the best of me this week. i have been making fun of 2 Coworkers who are 49er fans for losing against the raiders. sent them meme pics of Keapernic and it was a constant harassment on my part.. today we had our Christmas party and we had gifts that got raffled to us. all the gifts were wrapped so we didnt know what was in them.. my number gets called and excited i go pick my winnings.. i open that gift and inside was a 49er cup.. wtf lol few people knew about me making fun of the 49er fans and laughed the moment i showed them the cup.. the 2 guys didnt go to the party but i text them the moment i got the damn cup to let them know

10868092_776159415754323_663795727749916

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

:roflmao:

Still worth it. Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Corvette emblem?

on a damn Ford lol why didnt he use the GT or SVT emblem on that ford... what a paisa

To be official it would need the owners last name in Olde English on the back window or top of the windshield, jesus/virgin Mary sticker or half mirror tint.

Maybe a Nike swoosh too

Corvette emblem?

on a damn Ford lol why didnt he use the GT or SVT emblem on that ford... what a paisa

To be official it would need the owners last name in Olde English on the back window or top of the windshield, jesus/virgin Mary sticker or half mirror tint.

Maybe a Nike swoosh too

not to forget the blanket on the seat and the stuff hanging from the liner