I didn't turn my heater on even once this winter. Hope this doesn't translate to a blazing summer.

mine is on a lot. its not super cold but i like using a single sheet at night rather than a bunch of heavy blankets

I sweat like a motherfucker at night. WIndow cracked about 3 inches, no clothes, a sheet only covering my feet, and I still wake up drenched. Meanwhile, my wife has wool socks, sweat pants and a sweater, wrapped in a heavy blanket still saying its cold.

PTSD dreams are a bitch, but its saving me on my heating bill LOL.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Look out suckas! One of those crazy Pit Bulls!

anigif_optimized-23240-1422483990-47.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I sweat like a motherfucker at night. WIndow cracked about 3 inches, no clothes, a sheet only covering my feet, and I still wake up drenched. Meanwhile, my wife has wool socks, sweat pants and a sweater, wrapped in a heavy blanket still saying its cold.

PTSD dreams are a bitch, but its saving me on my heating bill LOL.

i dont think it has anything with ptsd.. i dont have it and have the same issue.. right now i have the fan on at max and right next to me.. i need to feel cool to be comfortable.. my sister is the same way as your wife.. she acts like it snows here.

im not saying you dont have ptsd.. i know i dont and i wake up sweating too.. could be our weight that causes the body to heat up.. your ptsd dont help either

• Like (+1 Rep) 1