that is pretty damn cool

Thanks!

Its a nice break from all the cutting boards I've been making.

97eYjJY.jpg

-Drew

Those are awesome man.

How big is the pig?

Roughly 15x12 iirc made with malple, cherry, Walnut, purple heart and yellow heart woods.

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Since everybody is getting excited by tax season...

D5DFF50D-D12B-4627-8902-360739D59E21_zps

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

people wont be happy.. that obama care shit is screwing people on the returns.. went to get my taxes done today and you have to show proof of insurance for all your dependents. if you fail to show proof you get fined for every single one including yourself.. some people are going to get screwed to the point they wont get a return and in the future they would end up owing the irs money since the fine is increasing

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

filed mine yesterday, should get around 2600 back. finish up my tattoo maybe?? or something. going to wait till after i get back from my mexico trip though, don't want fresh ink and water and the sun all mixing.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

insurance through work plus i get the benefit of being a full time student. I claim 0 so max gets taken out, plus school is a huge credit. it basically doubled my return.

this is my last semester though, so that will go away.

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

people wont be happy.. that obama care shit is screwing people on the returns.. went to get my taxes done today and you have to show proof of insurance for all your dependents. if you fail to show proof you get fined for every single one including yourself.. some people are going to get screwed to the point they wont get a return and in the future they would end up owing the irs money since the fine is increasing

Its a lose/lose situation, but people are better off taking the fine. On that California Care website bullshit, it would cost me $4-600 A MONTH to cover me and my wife, and thats with retarded copays. I'd rather put away a little money each month to cover the uncovered fine.

Those prices are ridiculous for the general public, its not "affordable" by any means. I, as a veteran, am eligible for Tricare still. I only pay $36 a month for full coverage for me and spouse, with only $12 copays to see the doc, and no copay on prescriptions.

Bottom line, fuck Obama care. Its only advantage is to the Federal Gov't.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i been getting dicked ever since i turned 18.. i have been paying health insurance for 14 years and have only gone seen the doctor 2 times.this past year has been worse since now i pay almost triple of what i paid last year. they should make a law that forces health insurance companies to refund us money if we dont use it for the year

• Like (+1 Rep) 1