^ sad thing is (IN OHIO) if the criminal has no weapon on them and if you cannot prove the thief posed a danger to your life, you go to jail for shooting him.

We have a castle doctrine in Wisconsin so no worries there.

You are still going to be ran through the legal actions as if you area criminal if you actually had to shoot someone in self defense.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Thought my Starter on the work mule had gone out. Checked relays, checked fuses, then pulled the starter, tested it and tested the wires and everything was ok. ...looked down in the floor board and found the spacer (that makes the switch when the clutch pedal is depressed) had fallen off. Switch wasn't telling the starter it was ok to crank. Sucked.
11072012_10202680329327674_5543986823975

And saw this guy today in my home town. Yes- that's a Geo Prizm... WITH A LIGHT BAR.
10830081_10202680341127969_3210494688369

scroob.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

^ sad thing is (IN OHIO) if the criminal has no weapon on them and if you cannot prove the thief posed a danger to your life, you go to jail for shooting him.

We have a castle doctrine in Wisconsin so no worries there.

You are still going to be ran through the legal actions as if you area criminal if you actually had to shoot someone in self defense.

Not if it was in your home, place of business, or automobile, at least that's my understanding of the law. http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2011/related/acts/94

A few years ago some guy in Madison killed a kid hiding on his porch and had no charges pressed due to the castle doctrine, I could be wrong but that was the last I heard on that one.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

You might not get charges pressed if it was justified but you are still going through the system.

The last thing you want to do is shoot someone unless you have no other choice.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You might not get charges pressed if it was justified but you are still going through the system.

The last thing you want to do is shoot someone unless you have no other choice.

I get ya on that. I love my guns but I really hope I never have to use them in defense, that's a life changing event I don't want to go through.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

i seen people shoot someone in self defense and still did time.. 25 to life

you need to know when its okay to shoot someone.. just because someone stepped in your property gives you no right to kill them.. your life would have to be in danger. a kid hiding in your garden is not justified

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

i seen people shoot someone in self defense and still did time.. 25 to life

you need to know when its okay to shoot someone.. just because someone stepped in your property gives you no right to kill them.. your life would have to be in danger. a kid hiding in your garden is not justified

That's the main reason I haven't gotten my CCW yet. I could get it, but I want to take a class for it so I fully understand the laws about self defense in my state. Self defense in the home is one thing, I know there are laws to protect me, but out in public is a whole different thing. Carrying is a big responsibility in my eyes and prison time is not something I take a chance with.