co-workers bike, I think he said it was a 1973 Honda that had been sitting in the barn. Fully taken apart and redone but just minor customization. 350cc but looks cool as shit for what it is honestly, pictures don't do it justice. No rust, EVERYTHING has been redone/painted/powder coated.

I just think it's cool for what it is.

IMAG0101_zpspeicegiw.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

co-workers bike, I think he said it was a 1973 Honda that had been sitting in the barn. Fully taken apart and redone but just minor customization. 350cc but looks cool as shit for what it is honestly, pictures don't do it justice. No rust, EVERYTHING has been redone/painted/powder coated.

I just think it's cool for what it is.

IMAG0101_zpspeicegiw.jpg

^ freaking TIGHT.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

lol, fella's fella's. front fender now on the back, powder coated frame and rims black, fully custom exhaust, red is actually repainted but can't tell in the pic. Hard tail but there's a spring under the seat and the front fork has shocks, I think he said wide open it does 100. in MN you can now have your plate go vertical on bikes so his his customized plate also (what it says on it is).

yea, just thought i'd share, like I said, it's just a Honda 350 from the early 70's that had been sitting in the barn, it still ran when he pulled it out but went through everything anyway, for what it is and the simple stuff done I would ride the shit out of it, it's light too, I bet it's fun to ride...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

New subs are here, ordered them the same as the 2 from last year, with tape measure and visual inspection they are identical in every way except...the surrounds are a little different. New ones are a little wider and noticeably taller, not sure what to do now. It's my fault alone. Not gonna run 4 mixed matched subs though. Ideas?

New one on right

SAM_0987_zpsneqdppat.jpg

You guys think the newest version of SQ 3500's would power FI team subs decent?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

lol, fella's fella's. front fender now on the back, powder coated frame and rims black, fully custom exhaust, red is actually repainted but can't tell in the pic. Hard tail but there's a spring under the seat and the front fork has shocks, I think he said wide open it does 100. in MN you can now have your plate go vertical on bikes so his his customized plate also (what it says on it is).

yea, just thought i'd share, like I said, it's just a Honda 350 from the early 70's that had been sitting in the barn, it still ran when he pulled it out but went through everything anyway, for what it is and the simple stuff done I would ride the shit out of it, it's light too, I bet it's fun to ride...

I'm just sayin I want some more pics of the bike!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69