China Is capable of manufacturing really nice quality stuff, they just make whatever quality stuff the company buying it ask for.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was gonna say...NGK plugs are pretty good. Anything I've owned that was made in Japan has been pretty awesome.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Your going to have to have a good parts guy cross reference it for you to find something.

What's your plug #?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The Ford racing ones say they are copper core.

And man are plug prices for your car crazy.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

Don't I know it.

Every time I order the Ford Racing, I get these NGKs. Gonna check real quick and see if they are copper core as well.

EDIT: The NGK has a copper core as well. Iridium is just the electrode tip. So I guess this is as good as it gets LOL.

Edited by OrionStang
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Don't I know it.

Every time I order the Ford Racing, I get these NGKs. Gonna check real quick and see if they are copper core as well.

EDIT: The NGK has a copper core as well. Iridium is just the electrode tip. So I guess this is as good as it gets LOL.

i might be looking into having that problem