trust me when I tell you I dont care about the suspect or cop

none of my business

but you aint even got your story right lol

the suspect didnt shoot anyone

he shot the rifle in the air one time after he stole it from walmart

why couldnt the cop speed in front of dude and use his car for cover ordering the suspect to drop the gun like normal police procedure?

if he was firing I would understand but guy was walking down the road with a gun in his hand

happens everyday in this country and cops have procedures that dont include running someone over.

There was more to his crime spree then just stealing a gun from Walmart

Before the confrontation with police at the Marana Walmart, he was allegedly involved in an armed robbery, church fire, home invasion and auto theft.

This is a quote from a friend of mine that is a cop on this exact vid..

"Some people are never satisfied. Had they shot him, they would say it was excessive, hit him with a car excessive. He shoots 3 bystanders and the cops do nothing, they would be asking why he didn't take action sooner. He has already shown his intent at this point. Lethal force is met with lethal force. If you don't like it, become a politician and change it. Then I ask that you put on the uniform and see how well your "change" works for you in the streets. "

Damned if you do.... Damned if you dont.

N8 says it best.... "play stupid games win stupid prizes"

No one died or shot. One less dumb ass on the street....

Crown Vic FTW

Moral of the story.. Stop breaking the law and you will just fine.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The guy didn't shoot himself, or anybody else, cops didn't have to shoot him, and the guy was apprehended. Seems like it worked out to me.

they couldve shot him in the leg

I bet that would do less damage than hitting him with a car at how fast that cop was goin

everyone who sees that video and drives knows that cop was going fast enough to try and kill him anyways

Shooting someone in the leg can be deadly as well. You do know when have a main artery going down our leg right? Plus I'm sure the cop was looking out for himself and other cops. Get out the car and be at risk or run dude over? Cop did what he had to do. If if if. If that dude wasn't too stupid to do that he wouldn't be in that situation. Cops don't run over people for the fun of it. It's not gta 5. That guy could have killed anyone Edited by Miguels

none of my business

why couldnt the cop speed in front of dude and use his car for cover ordering the suspect to drop the gun like normal police procedure?

if he was firing I would understand but guy was walking down the road with a gun in his hand

happens everyday in this country and cops have procedures that dont include running someone over.

Because speeding bullets go through car sheet metal And the cop can be dead with one shot with a rifle. Shooting a gun In the air is enough. What goes up comes down and could hurt and kill someone. Use common sense it looks like you can use some today Edited by Miguels

none of my business

Because speeding bullets go through car sheet metal And the cop can be dead with one shot with a rifle. Shooting a gun In the air is enough. What goes up comes down and could hurt and kill someone. Use common sense it looks like you can use some today

So is the first cop on the scene a pussy? He saw the suspect first and didn't run him down.

He didn't have a reaction too it. something everyone goes through in that type of situation.. I don't like to defend cops but here they did the right thing. Wait a bit longer and risk someone dying or take down the armed person whos his intentions are to hurt someone. If you watch the video again you will see he is a threat to his own life watch when he places the barrel of the rifle to his neck

Different scenario, Different perpetrator, and different cop will have a different outcome. The cop did what he needed to do at that time protect local residents

Sometimes they are not the best decisions but if someone don't want to be in that situation then maybe they shouldn't break the law..I do agree that cops use too much force especially in the ghetto. Cops should get mentally evaluated every few months to see if they are mentally capable of handling the job

Edited by Miguels

I think he was trying to commit suicide by cop

This is a very common thing.

My good friend had his neighbor do this. He got laid off and I think there were some health issues going on. He told his family to shoot him or he would shoot them. That didn't work so he moved on to the neighbors and said the same thing. Cops ended up showing up and the guy started shooting in the air. Once he started shooting the cops shot at him.

I'm not saying running himi over would have worked right in this situation, but if he had been taken down as this guy did there would have at least not been any stray shots and he could still be alive today if he survived like the guy in the video.

In the end the life wasn't taken in the video and even if it had it is a much much safer way then discharging fire-arms. I don't see how in a country that is in favor of not harming people that go down the wrong path that this isn't a proper take down. Neutralize the danger as fast as possible with the means you have to. I can trust you that if he had been near anywhere around my neighbor hood doing this he wouldn't have left with his life, and that would have been from the police's doings.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.